31

Its been a week, a week since nini, a week since the stolen little Kiss, but in none of those seven days...she got herself to her house to see ami.
She felt ashamed. She also handt spoken to the brunette for days, only watching her from afar. But that was enough. But now it felt different, she wanted to play with Emilia, she was impressed of the little diva. She dint talk to wednesday fir days, party because she avoids her between classes, but most cuz of Tyler. But every time there was something different in the brunettes eyes which amused the girl. When she catched her looking, she kept looking till she seeked to remmber anything, blushes and looks away.

It was difficult for enid not wanting to Kiss wednesday, she dint understand the brunette but she loved it. But Tyler also seemed to be watching her closly. Wich is why she pretended not to know wednesday when he was near her. But today in the parking lot it seemed impossible, since she looked so god damn beautiful. Her hair was tied up in a tiny braid bun, as she wore a black skirt till her knees with her favorite Black and White shirt. She shined as she also wore slight make up.  She lasted a few minutes with her mouth open, till her friend had to drag her away.

-you keep looking.
Divina comment laughing at her friends drooled face.

They were next to xaviers car, while wednesdays little group was around tylers big ass car. (As they call it) the blonde notice her friends good mood and was happy for her. She still remembers, when she asked her why she wasnt at school two day, that she snuck up to the girls house and spend the night there. She happily told her that they shared a bed slightly cuddling, while she watched movies with yoko.

-its her fault, she shouldt be so
Cute.
Enid said joking, but that stopped when she saw Tyler putting an arm around wednesdays waist.

-she likes attention..
Abby said. -ans more then a blonde girl with Light skin blond her and blue eyes.
Her friends laughed but enid looked at them confused.

-what girl?? Where is she?
Enid asked worried looking everywhere.

-i was kidding nid.
Divina said, laughing at how slow her friend was.

They werent able to continue talking, since they heard whistle in the distance. Enid saw, suprised, wednesdays sister, liliana, walking up the parking lot, she was ths center of the attention from everyone. Everyone liked her brown shining hair, and the way her hips swing when she walks, and then her body...
She wore a White blouse with a skirt, and sunglasses. A smile planted on her thick lips. She knew what she did to men, but seemed to hé going straight to her younger sister, who was surpirsed. You really could see the two were sister. You could say lili was the older version of wednesday, since she got a lot attention. Itgout meaning to enids gaze met lili's and the woman reconized her, cuz she walked up to her.

-amore!
She said and reached out, to give the girl a tight hug, suprised enid hugged back. -i dint expect to find you here!
She said moving away from her, so she could talk back.

-really?
She asked her confused, as lili put her tonuge between her theeth.

-well actully, i was looking for my sister to drag you home, ami is making me crazy about taking you home.
The brunette said laughing, as enid laughed too seeing the little divia.
-we also need you amor.

-amor?
Asked a confused divina, but still smiled, as she saw her best friend blush, as the bigger brunette nodded.

-shes my sister in law! I think you know why.
She said winking making her friends understand, ans laughed even harder.
-im liliana.

Her friends smiled, surprsingly shes really nice.

-yeah she had told us about you.
Abby comment making enid blush even more.