13.

2/2

Sad chapter ahead 😔
_______________________________________

A week has passed, enid and her friends were at the amusementpark. As enid found herself sitting at one of the wooden tables. The others went to get cotton cadny, and enid stayed behind taking are of the table. They were having a good time, expect her, who seemed depressed the last few days. She remebred wednesday face, who seemed so broken by her words. As the blonde was sorry.

The worst part is, that even after the fight, she still saw wednesday. Jist like other times she teased her with her friends, but there was something diffrent, when they were bullying them, she never made eye contact, she never saw those brown eyes, she always seemed to avoid them. She even managed to bully her even from far. Not wanting to get close.

She was already beginning to miss that. She wanted to see those brown eyes, the color that took her breath away. She felt in need. The patatic and idiotic need to see her eyed to calm her. It dint help it all with her new tought.

To Kiss her.

She wanted to Kiss her, and that scared enid. It was a new need that made her tremble everytime she saw her. Her eyes went to wednesdays face, and she cant help it, but also look at her lips. She had the most beautiful lips jn the world, and enid just wanted to bite them, and Kiss her till their lips Hurt. She sighed. What was happening to her? She dint think this was normal, dreaming about the same girl, every Day with the desire to Kiss her. But she wanst her friend. More the oppisde. She was the one Who made her life impossibale  and there she was wishinh she kissed the girl...

More and more...and more...she was thinking about wednesdays words, "could it be that your in love with me?" But she kept saying to herself that wasnt true, thats impossibale. No she was crazy.

"Ens you okay?" Div asked walking up to her.

She wore a bear Cap on her head, what she won by a game.

"Yes ofcourse" she lied in a horrobale way. She that when she told her friends about her problem. They want more details.

"Do you want to go to the roating cups?" Abby aksed, there was sugar on her lips.

"It Will be fun Come one!!" Div said getting up enid and liz by their arms.

They were getting off the carts, when they saw the small group in the distance. It seemed like fate hated enid. Everything was going worng and to make it worse, wednesday was as beautiful as ever, wearing a Black dress, hand in hand with Tyler, and arms linked with bianca. She wanted to Kiss her, she wanted to Kiss her and drop it in tylers face. That was a great idea in her head. She sighed and took div by her hand.

"Div want to go on a rollercoaster?" She askes div who smiled.

"Ofcourse!"

"Lets all go!" Liz said and they all went to the attrection.

Enid could breath aigan, but when they went to get popcorn, wednesday was there. This had to be a joke right?

Wednesdays eyes saw her, but looked away, not letting her see her brown eyes for a second. She huffed irrtated, ans laughed a little seeing abby try to feed her by thorwing popcorn, but it always end up on her nose.

But she only saw wednesday, and how she eated her favotie cookie ice cream. (She knew that by the stalker she was) but her stomac turns when she saw it. Giving kisses to her boyfriend, like she wanted to sallow the ice cream with him, and enid almost gagged. She wanted to Kiss her,and get the taste away of that idiot. Her chest Hurt, by seeing it. And it got worse, the seconds she kept watching the more her chest Hurt, and soon she felt like crying.

She tried to forget it by talking with her friends, but every now and then she tunred to look at wednesday, who now sat on Tylers lap while the boy kissed her neck.

Pain, pain and anger. She hated the boy but most at enid. Sbe dint know why she felt so shitty. Everthing Hurt, and she couldnt find an explantion why, and about her behavior. She stood up from her chair, attracing her friends attention. They looked worried at the girl, who had a strange behavior all week.

"Is everything okay enid?" Liz asked about to touch her shoulder, but enid gently denied.

She let out a forced smile, and even a blind man could see the fake behind it.

"Ofcourse..i just have to go bathroom" she said looking at her friend, trying to let them believe that.

"Well if you take too long we think the toilet sallowed you" abby tried to joke, but got a weak smile.

Enid walked fast, trying to get away from the discusting couple as soon as possibale. She went behind some red striped tents, and she dint even know but clencsed her fists. The pain continued, and her heart sank. But now she dint know what to do. She began to think about her brown eyes, her laugh, her lips. Shit. Now she felt her cheeks wet. She opened her eyes and knew jt, she was crying.

"What...why am i..?" She tried to explain herseld while wiping away her tears.

Why is she crying? Why the pain. She never really cried. She did, but it was rarely.

It was all wednesday addams her fault, she was the one Who made her confused, she wants to Kiss her, kill her, hit her, hig her, until her arms Hurt, and Kiss her all over her face. All because the fucking brunette Who shes in love with. She opened her eyes surpised, no, shit. Fuck. She couldnt...no she couldnt...but she already was, for over 2 years...

"No..." she mutterd between his teeth, as more Hot tears fell on her cheeks. "Was that why? Was she right?" She asked herseld, wednesday addams always was a step ahead.

She was right. Enid was jalous. (Thats not enought she was jalous to death) evertime she saw her Kiss Tyler.

She always looks at her all the time, because she loves her. Her eyes drove her crazy, just because she loves her, her words always Hurt her twice as much, because she loves her. That wednesday hurts her always hurts her deeply but she always finds her attacrtive. (Everyone found her attractive, but she was just the most beautiful) al because shes in love with wednesday.

She dropped to the ground and wraps her arms around her knees. Her jeans and shirt were wet of the grass.

How long ago? When did it happen that she got from hating to loving.

Conclusion. She never hated her, she just wanted to think that, she wanted to hate her because she loves her. She cried because she suffers. She crued because she has a boyfriend, and what she cries the most is that wednesday absolutly doest feel feel anything for her other then hatred.

She cried for an hour...

Enid never in her life would think of telling her, beside she would surely make fun of her for the next two years.

Love was shit. And enid. Enid now knew that...

_______________________________________

Poor enid 😭

Let me know if you want another update! Love you guys <3