43

1/2
_______________________________________

It was wednesday, and enid tried as much as she could to avoid the brunette. Everytime she tried to get close, she ran away. Some at school lokked at her, but she dint pay attention to them. There was also a problem she tried and had to avoid. Meeting tylers friends group. Luckily divina and yoko went good, they official stareted dating, thats what it seem since they walkrd in hand in hand. Many were surprised but divinas friends were happy.

"How long are you gonna run away from wednesday?" Abby asked annoyed standing in the parking lot.

Enid leaned agaisnt the car and let out a littls smile. She dint want to talk about it, so the best idea was to make a joke.

"Its simple, shes not ready for my beauty." She said. She was happy?

"She broke up with her boyfriend"  abby reminded her crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow.

Enid already knew abou that, when she arrived at monday, that was the first thing she heard. She was happy. But pretened it dint affected her.

"Congratulations now tyler wasnt to kill me for more reasons" she said wrikinling her brow, even tho it seemed like thag wasnt the case.

"I dont think so" she said when she observated the same as enid.

At one of the tables, was tyler laughing, while hé tried to get closer to bianca, the girl moved away and tried to run away from him, but Tyler held her down. As rowan laughed.

Enid without knowing, walked up to that table, she heard abby calling her nehind her, but her furious eyes were on tyler.

"Now your going after your ex"s friend? How unman." She told him laughing sarcastic. Tyler clenced gis fist when hé saw her, but smiled.

"Im in the markt, i get whoever i want lesbian" he sajd still holding bianca. The blonde came up to him and kicked him in his knee. "Shit!"

Hé let go of bianca, who rubbed her arm in pain, and runned to the arms of xavier who arrived not long after. Hé hugged her tightly while looking at tyler with a dirty face.

"This is why no one likes you. Leave my girlfriend alone" he said threathingly while looking at bianca who was in fear. But smiled at the boy.

"Yoou are all idiots, i left that bitch!" Tyler said getting up, and was about to thorw himself at enid.

"I would think twice abiut that, if you fight her one more time i kick you off the team." Xavier said with a smirk. Tyler looked at him annoyed, enid knew hé was right.

"It doesnt matter, you can have that bitch, shes dirty anyways. She would fuck everyone" he said and smirked at enid, while her blood boiled and gritted her teeth.

"Your not going to do anything to me. I dont care if i get in another fight" enid said raising her fist. She really dint care anymore, she was going to hit that bastard.

"Enid!" A familair voice said.

Wednesday held her arm, preventing her from going to tyler. She wore her cheer outfit, hair sweaty, as she looked at bit scared at the girl. As enid dint know how she felt, since she dint spoke to the girl for days.

"Listen to the bitch sinclair" tyler said laughing, while no one other did.

Enid was red wjth anger, as she gritted her teeth. She tried to get closer again but wednesday gripped her arm tighter. And tried to pull her away.

"Enid leave it hes not worth it" she said galring at her with her brown eyes. Enid frowned.

Angry, she let go of wednesday and walked to the car with heavy steps. The brunette follwed her along with xavier and bianca.

When she got there, abby was going to say something, but seeing her anger she shut up. Enid got in the car slamming the door, and crossing her arms in her seat.

"Come one i'll take them" the biy said leaving a Kiss on biancas lips who smiled.

Abby and wednesday accepted. Enid tought it was once again her friends plan, since the brunette sat next to her, while abby sat on the other side. And the cheerleader in front with xavier. Enid compleety ignored wednesday, as she leaned her head on the glass, the two in front were talking, but everyone could feel the tension between the two.

"Enid are you going to talk to me?" The brunette whispered, getting full silence from the other. She sighed but got more irrtated. "Look freak im.talking to you"

"Shut up addams" she said upset, still looking out the window, she dint want to talk to her, not to reject or mock at her.

"Enid.." the girl tried once again, trying to take her by her hand, she pushed it off and wednesday spoke again in a broken voice. "Enid i..."

"We're here" the blonde said when xavier parked in front of her house. She picked up her back pack. "See you later guys" she sajd and everyone said the same, expect wednesday, who also got out of the car with her.

"Yoy can go without me" she said to them, and motioned to bianca that she wiuld call her later. She nodded and they left.

Enid looked at her upset, shurrged her shoudlers and then left to go home. But someone stopped her by her arm.

"You cant ignore me forever sinclair" she said trying to get her attention. But the girl did not turn around.
"Look at me"

"Why did you stay?! Let me go addams in hungry i want to go in"  she said, and pushed her aside. But wednesdays stood in front of her again, and clung to her arms. "Stay away!"

"Is that what you want?" The girl mocked but in her eyes was pain. Enid held her breath when her face got closer.

"Enid...i...i" thd blonde dint want to hear it. She wasnt ready.

Appenrtly she wasnt making a fool of herself. But she May reject her politely, much worse actully.

"I...what happend the other Day was a lie" she said, with pain in her chest. Wednesday stepped away and looked her in her eyes.

"The other Day?" She said confused.

"Yes...the Day with tyler...i only said it to make a fool of him" she said and saw wednesdays eyes change. It seemed like she wanted to cry. But she dint know why.

"It was...you dint..it was a lie?" She said moving away more, while wiping away a tear thst escaped.

Enid saw her cry, when she saw that she wanted to say sorr, that it wasnt tue, that she was madly in love wjth this girl, but she was so afraid of rejection. Even tho why was wednesday crying?

"Hey.." she tried to get closer but wednesday moved away, as if she burned from her. She laughed ironicly but with sadness. Trying to show that it dint break her.

"Seems perfect to me. I was already tired of having an idiot in love after me everyday" she said in her diva voice, and slowly walked away from her house. Enid was Hurt by that, she clenged her fists, and as much as she wanted to go after her, she dint. She went inside her house, and immediatly went to her room, threw her backpack somewhere and screamed for hours. She knew wednesday and she kmew where she capabele off.

And for one time she whised she dint know her.