10

_______________________________________

It was finnaly thursday, wich means two days left till the weekend. Enid was a little happier somehow. She lately had something over the brunette, and that was to annoy her.

She still dint understand why wednesday always ended up angry, when she was talking to a girl, or flirted with a boy. She looked at he like she was going to pull her hair.

This moring by biology, had been mind blowing. It was cool, but it dint end up cool...as she ended up with cow brain in her hair..

She had madison, a pretty girl from her class, as her tablemate. They never talked much, but today she decided to be charming with her, and strangely, the girl talked back with a big smile. She rembered that when she made a comment about her eyes, she bluhsed.Enid mentally congratulated herself. She dint know she had such a talent for flirting, especilly girls.

She watched amused as the class, how wednesday cut the brain, or saying stabbing the baord while she watched madison. Then she glared at Enid, who preffered to stay away. It had been the last straw, when madison placed a kissed on the corner of her mouth saying goodbye to her. Before she could do anyhting, she felt something sticky in her hair. It had been pieces of the animal they discussed, but she wasnt the only one, madison also had several pieces in her hair, maybe even more then she.

Wednesday was laughing with her friends, making a 'it wasnt me' face wich dont let Enid say her five words. But she was still happy, because when she went out to clean herself, and when she came back, she saw madison talking with a friend at distance. And now wednesday had to be the one to help her.

It all seemed perfect to her, it lasted an hour listening to the brunettes insults about the mistake she made. And also watcing her roll her eyes, her beautiful eyes. The problem was that after getting out of that bubble, she relieazed everything: what was she doing? She wasnt trying to get her attention, she just liked to annoy wednesday, because she was a bitch to her friends. Yup, that must be the reason. Or so she told herself walling to the cafetria. But to her surprise she dint find them, were could they be?

She tried to look trought the hallways looking for them, she tried to the soccer field. And ths three of them were there, watching the boys train, and everyone, even Tyler, looked great in a red uniform and helmet. Divina ate some patatoes from her backpack, her legs stregeht forward.
As liz and abby were talking about several topics.

-"i dint know you guys would be here" she said sitting next to abby watching them.

-"ofcourse we would be here, today are the results! And even you as my faitful friend she be here" abby said laughing then she got a little closer and whispered. "Besides that, i think i have a little crush on the defender.

She was talking about a boy, Black hair with Light blue highlights. Hé had brown eyes, his name is kent. Enid remembered him since hé was the one Who took ths yearbook photos.

-"kent? Hes an idiot" she said and abby tunred her way.

-"you also notice the stupid brunette but i dont tell you anything. Tastes are taste my dear" she said crossing her arms, watching the blondes cheecks turn red.

-"i havent notice anyone" enjd said defensive tunring her face away from her friends. As liz laughed.

-"no nkt at all girl-drooling-all-over-
The-brunette-in-uniforn. You make it bery clear" she stole a patatoe from divina Who complained.

-"you image things that dont exicst" she rolled her eyes and moved to sit next to divina, as abby shook her head.

-"just remeber sinclair shes a bitch and Will alsways be. Thats her motto" liz remember her, but her best friend ignored her. Enid could be stubborn sometimes.

-"a slut just like yoko" she muttered to herslef but divina tunred to her.

-"yokos not a bitch" she defended the girl. As everyone tunred to her like she was crazy. A lottle aware of her words, she tried to fix them. "Not as much..."

"Are we talking abiut the same yoko? The one Who always makes fun of you, the one Who is evil to us and scares away a bird when she smiles? That yoko?" Liz asked oping her eyes in horror. She couldnt be serious.

"Her smile is not that ugly" divina placed her hand on her head. "Ignore me girls im not myself today"

-"i see" abby said and changed the subject.

Soon the girls arrvived at the place, of the results from the adition. Abby had to go down to the field to listen while her friend waited for her.

In reality, Enid had been very distracted. Lying on the stands watching the sky. So much that she dint notice the opening wednesday made with her friends. But even tho she dint notice...she still tought about the brunette. Those brown eyes that dint leave her mind, How she bit her tongue, played with anything that was in her hand when bored...or bit her nails.

She cursed herself for knowing so much about the girl, she even rembered the serie she likes that she mentioned not long ago. But during the holdidays, she dint know why, she watched the first season of that serie. The serie was good but it bothered her that she only watched it because of the brunette. Stupid!

-"enid!" She heard one of her friends scream.

She dint even had time to react, when she felt something crash in her face. It was a soccer Ball, and the tip had basicly stuck into her Temple. Enid began to see red, as she felt pain running trought her head. She looked at the field but couldnt focus, she saw Black dots in her vision. She tried to get up, but fell to her knees on one of the steps as one of her friend, surely divina, took her by the shoulders. She could only see a brown dot coming, before falling unconscious.

Unfortanly, like for months, she dreamed about wednesday. Her brown eyes looking at her lovingly and the two of them haning out. Like they were friend for so long. But always woke up when enid started to get closer.

She woke up breathing heavily, and when she sat up, she immediatly felt pain in her head, she lost balance and fell into the matress aigan. She was in a clean and tidy room. Next to her was metal cabinet with a drinking fontain. She was in the infirmary, now she also remebered they threw a Ball at her. Surely it was someome Who aimed worng and well, it hit her. Then a lady with dark skin and soft eyes entered the room.

-"you finnaly woke up young lady, you got everyone worried" she sajd placing an icepack on her head. Enid held it.

-"how long have a i been unconscious?" She asked confused. She still had classes in the afternoon.

-"almost all Day, you missed a lot of classes, but your bestfriend had to leave, before the princebale scolded her" she respond smiling.

-"best friend?" She tought about liz.

-"yea the girl seemed very worried, and i could tell she loves you a lot. But she had to leave because she had missed a lot of classes" she gave her a pill and a class of water. Enid dint hestitate and took it.

She felt happy, she had such nice friends. She hoped she dint miss much, then she remeberd where she was at the exact moment, when she got hit bt a Ball. Almost everyone in wednesdays group had seen her make a fool of herself. And she was sure of when she saw the brunette, She would make fun of her trought the school year. She burried her face in the pillow and sighed. She still couldnt believe that she wad dreaming about wednesday, but that wad the harsh reality of her.

And she should start getting used to it.

_______________________________________

Yup another update. And maybe if Lucky i post another time :)