Chapter 1

Katherine Petrova loves her parents Melinda and James. But, they have come to be too much for her. She had run away to London, where her friend Courtney had lived. Little did she know, she would meet her on and only true love.

Now, Kat works at a clothing store called Thirst. Her boss Meg is super nice. Her friend Courtney works there too.

"Good morning ladies," says Meg, "how has your morning been," she asks, setting her coffee down on the counter.

"Amazing, today is Matt and I's 5th anniversary," Courtney chimes. Her and Matt have been going strong for a while now. Kat has made it no news that she was jealous and actually had a little thing for him. But, Courtney was her friend, she would never betray their trust like that.

"have you found a man yet," Meg asks Kat who has been sipping her Starbucks paying them no attention.

"No," she says, looking up and seeing the 'of course' look in their eyes, " I don't need a man to make me feel inferior."

Meg scoffs, "you can keep telling yourself that, but one of these days, you'll be playing for the other team."

"What," Kat squints.

"See," Meg sits on the couch next to Kat, " just by you not knowing what I'm talking about proves that you need a man in your life."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I had to go to bed, I stayed up to 600am.

I know I took Katherine Petrova and Damon Salvatore form Vampire Diaries. I couldn't think of anyone else. I just fell in love with the names because I want the story to be a little like the show. And the characters are just like the characters from the show. I love building all my stories around them.