Chapter 12

Kat wakes up next to Damon. She smiles to herself that he stayed.

"What are you smiling about," he asks. This scares Kat, she thought he was asleep.

"I thought you wouldn't be here," she stayed in his arms.

"Why wouldn't I be here," he asks surprised.

"Well," she sits up and looks down at him, "whenever you would sleep over and I wake up the next morning, you wouldn't be here. So I just assumed you wouldn't be here."

"That hurts, a lot," he touches his heart dramatically.

She bites her lip, "I know," she then laughs.

His phone rings. He sees who it is and quickly answers it.

"What's up Care?"There is quiet sobbing and talking "Tyler, are you- yeah, okay. I'll be there in a minute," he hangs up.

"You gotta go," she asks.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry," he qickly takes her face in his hands and kisses her passionately for only three seconds. That leaves Kat breathless and wanting more, but he was in a rush. "I promise I'll take you to lunch," he smiles at her and then speeds out the door. Kat's eyes feel messed up, like she just wittnessed the ultimate illusion. Damon had vampire sped out of her door.

"Whoa," is the only word that escapes her lipss.

She walks out of her room and into Courtney's. She's just laying there, asleep, or pretending to sleep. Kat doesn't care, she's just happy to know that she hasn't gone out and started doing drugs.

She goes to her room to change intoblack skinny jeans, white lace t-shirt, black flats, and golden pirate earings. She styled her hair into an angel braid. She doesn't wear sunglasses, but she does bring her white gucci bag she got last christmas.

She walks out the door, starting a new day at work without her best friend.

____________________________________________________________________________

                                                     Meanwhile, at Caroline's house

Damon runs all the way to caroline's house. She called to tell him that Tyler Lockwood had come asking about Katerina. He wants to kill him just fo speaking her name. When he gets there, Caroline is laying on the couch still healing from whatever Tyler had done to her.

"What happened," he asks.

"He tortured me with vervain until I told him where Katerina was," she looks up at him, "I am so sorry Damon," she starts to cry.

He looks at her in disgust. He always thought caroline would do something like this. She was always a traitor for dating that mutt. He investigates the house. He finds a tub of vervain in he bathtub in the bathroom upstairs. chains soaked in vervain on the carpet in the living room. Caroline's sun ring on the floor of the kitchen. Man, it's like all they knew how to torture a vampire was through the sun and vervain. Werewolves were always stupid anyway.

Klaus bursts through the door yelling "where is he!"

"Klaus, stop," caroline tries to calm him, but fails, because of how weak she is right now.

"What happened to you love," he holds her up gently.

"Tyler. I hate him so much," she steams as much as she can. The rest of her body quickly heals and she stands up with haste.

"We should probably clean up this mess. I have plans for lunch, and nothing is gonna get in the way of those plans, so, chop chop."

"Awww, you and Katerina in love now. Damon, in love. Never thought I would use the two together in a sentence," Caroline teases.

"Shut up, I don't have to help you ya know," Damon says.

Klaus just sits on the couch and closes his eyes. Damon and Caroline decied not to say anything to him about not helping.

After 2 hours of cleaning and getting rid of all if the chains and brokken wood. They all sit on the couch. Damon checks his watch.

"I gotta go change," he starts for the door.

"Hey, I didn't notice before, but you're waering the same clothes from yesterday," caroline pokes him in the chest, "did you and Kat, you know?"

Klaus's head shoots up, he's suddenly interested.

Damon breathes out, "no, caroline we didn't, now stay out of my personal life."

He walks ou the door. Klaus stops him before he can start running home.

"Wait, mate!"

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: had to stop here, I have school tomorrow and it's like 11:00. You guys should be glad I'm putting in such determination Don't forget...

Vote

Comment

and follow me!!!!