Chapter 6

Kat fainted in Damon's arms when he kissed her. This had never happened to her before. What did Damon do to her. When she finally wakes up, Damon is laying next to her. Laying there. In her bed. Sleeping. Kat lets out a small gasp. Her clothes were changed and she was laying under the covers. She doesn't even remember changing, let alone waking up to change.

      Damon opens his eyes, when he sees her, he smiles. "Hey, beautiful. You're awake," he smirks.

     "Di-did you change my clothes," she stutters.

     "Yeah, I did," he is still smirking.

      She wants to be angry, she wants to yell at him for changing her clothes when she wasn't in any condition to protest. But she can't be angry. His face was too gorgeous. "Oh, well, thanks, I guess."

   "You're welcome." They're quiet for a minute, then Damon speaks, "your friend is making breakfast."

   Kat looks confused, "how do you know."

   "Mmmm, you should probably get down there," he looks serious.

   Kat hops out of bed and into the bathroom, she sees how much of a mess her hair is. She grabs her comb out from the drawer and starts combing like crazy. When she's done, she grabs Damon and they walk down the stairs hand and hand. Kat stops at the door to breathe in, first she looks inside to see if anyone is in there. No one. So she drags him into the kitchen, he sits at the table.

   "Do you want some breakfast," she asks, looking at the plate of pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

   "Uhh, no," he makes a face, "i'm...on a diet."

   Kat just puts one pancake on her plate and sits down next to him, "what kind of diet?"

   "The kind of diet where I only eat when i'm hungry," he laughs.

   "Ha ha, very funny," she says sarcastically, "that's not a diet, and I am hungry."

   "Then why aren't you eating more," he asks seriously.

   "I-i don't wanna talk about it," she says, remembering her time with Chuck.

   "Come on jus-"

   "Kat, is that you," someone walks from the living room into the kitchen.

   "Courtney," Kat says, starting to panic, "how did you sleep?"

   "Fine, thanks," she looks over at Damon, "and I can tell you slept well last night," she gives a knowing smile.

    Damon just smiles, obviously understanding what she meant. "Courtney, nothing happened," Kat blushes lightly.

     "She fainted, I stayed with her," Damon says, with a little amusement in his voice.

     "Awww, that is so sweet of you," she sits on the other side of him, taking in his beauty. Two minutes go by when the phone rings.

       Courtney rushes to answer it. "Hello. Yes, this is she. What, when," she puts her hand over her mouth, "What did he do. Yeah, I'll be over in twenty minutes."

      "What happened Courtney," kat asks, still laughing at the joke Damon just told.

      +______________________________________________________________________+

A/N: Sorry, I forgot Courtney's boyfriend's name.