𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

I SEE THE LARGE BOAT DRIVE OFF IN THE DISTANCE. I swing closer, quicker. I land on top of a building and run forwards, jumping off it. My arms spread and my suit allows me to glide through the air. I land onto the boat and climb up it quickly.

Passengers line the inside. "Emma, activate reconnaissance mode." I tell her and she activates it. I listen to their conversation. "He's up front. Main deck. I hate this guy." The black skinned man stands up and walks away. "Who's he?" I ask, referring to the other man sitting down. "There's no record of him in my criminal database." Emma tells me.

He turns his head and I see his face. I memorise it. Peter's drone climbs out of his suit. "Hey droney, keep an eye on that guy, we can't let anyone get away this time." He says and I climb towards the top of the boat. "Who's the guy on the left?" I ask Emma and stare at the men underneath me. "Mac Gargan. Extensive criminal record, including homicide." He's a murderer. "Would you like me to activate instant kill?"

"No, not right now." I tell her. The men move and talk about a white pickup truck. "Incoming call from Tony Stark." Emma says. "Accept." I say and Tony's face pops up in my screen. "What've you got?" He asks me. "The buyer, seller and weapons all in one place." He nods his head. "Good, that's all I needed to know. Good work." He says before hanging up.

The men exchange keys and I hear a loud noise. I web the keys into my hand. "Hey guys. The illegal-weapons-deal ferry was at 10:30. You missed it." Peter says, jumping down and I follow. They pull out their guns and I web them into each other. Peter knocks one of the guys over the ferry.

A man with a sparking blue glove charges at me and I duck, tripping him up and he falls into a fence. I feel people moves behind me and web a car over them, knocking them into a pole. "The other guy was way better at that thing." I say and Peter launches a web grenade behind us.

I see a man ram the head of another guy into the white pickup truck. We lock eyes and the doors above me barge open. "FBI!" They yell and I keep my gaze on the man who rushes into the back of the truck. The wings power up and he tares from the vehicle. He charges at us and I web onto the FBI people and push them out of the way.

He grips onto a car and throws it at me. I dodge it and the car flies off the ship. He holds a purple weapon in his hands and fires it at me. I web onto his legs and pull him down, he keep aiming at me. Peter knocks me away and a large blast scorches the ground. I pant before continuing to web onto his body, attaching the string to the boat.

I web onto the weapon and pull it towards me. I get flung forwards but Peter wraps his hands around my waist, holding me there. Venom pools from my finger tips and travels up the web. It burns the man and I yell, "Activate taser webs." The man gets electrocuted and his weapon flies towards me. I dodge it, pulling Peter down with me.

He lands on top of me and I stare at him. He rushes off and starts throwing webs at the weapon that twitches and goes crazy. It lights up violet and strikes a light tower into the air, cutting through the ship.

It slowly breaks into two and I rush to lay webs along the floor. I pull them together and web the walls back together. "Well come on then! Help!" I yell at Peter and continue to web the ship back together. I jump up and web the entire area. Webs shoot from my body, my hands, my legs, my stomach, my face, everywhere. It webs the entire ship together and I pant.

"Yeah! Spider-Woman!"

I keep pulling before wrapping the ship in one big web. I sink to my knees, panting and I look up, seeing Tony there in his suit watching. He gives me a nod and I let out an exhale of relief. Peter lands beside me.

"Oh my god! That was awesome!" He yells and I chuckle slightly. "Thanks." I pant out and he helps me stand up. He pulls me up towards him and I stare up at him. He stares back at me and slowly leans forward. A beeping interrupts us. I pull away, and look at the message. "It's Tony." I say before swinging away.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

815 Words

A/N- I hope you enjoy this fic.

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 23 | 4 | 24 |