𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

I SIT MYSELF DOWN ON A CHAIR IN PETER'S ROOM. A chess board is in between us. I move my rook and take his knight. Peter clicks his tongue.

"Hey Karen, I'm wondering if you can help me figure out who the guys were under the bridge that night, but I can only remember part of the license plate."

Karen replies but I can't hear her. "Footage?" He asks her and moves his bishop. "Everything?" He asks again and I look at the board. "Like all the time?" I move my queen and put him into check make. "Check." I mutter and he looks back down, he moves his king. I move my queen. "Check." I say again.

"Just roll it back to last Friday." He moves his king and I move my bishop, forcing my queen and bishop to surround him. "Check mate." Peter looks at me before speaking to Karen. "No, no, no. This is just me messing around." He moves his hand forward. "Go later in the day, later in the day."

"No, no, no. Nope! That's definitely- that's definitely not what we wanted to watch." I chuckle slightly and reach into my school bag for my suit. I grab my mask and pull it over my head. "Hey Emma." I say and she greets me. "Can you run facial recognition on the people from the van?" I ask her.

"I can't identify two of the individuals, but one is Aaron Davies, age thirty-three, he has a criminal record and an address here in queens." She tells me and I lean down to grab the suit. "Thanks Emma." I turn to Peter. "Aaron Davies, he's in queens. Suit up." I grab his suit from his bed and throw it to him.

I turn my body around and start to unbutton my shirt. "Your- right here- oh, okay then." He mutters awkwardly and I slip myself into my suit. I press the spider logo and the suit inflates to fit my body. I turn around but Peter isn't finished. He stands there in his underwear, chest bare.

His cheeks flush crimson. My eyes skim over his upper body; toned chest and chiselled abs. "Not bad." I say and turn myself back around. I hear clothes move around and he awkwardly clears his throat. "You can turn around now." I turn my body around. He stares at me and I walk past him towards the window. "Come on, we better go."

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

Peter's Spider drone flies around the suspect. "You have done this before, right?" I whisper into Peter's ear and he shakes his head. "Great." I roll my eyes and jump down from our hiding spots. I web the man's hands to the car boot door.

He looks at me and Peter jumps down beside me. "Remember me?" I ask him and walk forwards. "I need information. You will give it to me now." Peter says with a voice changer activated. "Wait, what happened to your voice?" Aaron asks him. "What do you mean what happened to my voice?"

"I heard you by the bridge. I know what a girl sounds like." I let venom pool around my finger tips. A drop of it drips onto the floor, causing it to sizzle and burn through the concrete. "You will tell us what we need to know or things won't be pretty."

"Who is selling these weapons, give us their name." He sighs. "Look man, if one of these weapons can cut Delmar's Bodega in half-" the man cuts Peter off. "You know Delmar's?" He asks. "Yeah, best sandwich in queens." Peter and I reply at the same time.

"Sub Havens pretty good." Aaron says and I shake my head. "Eh, it's too much bread." Peter says. "I like bread." Aaron nods his chin up. "The other night you said 'if you wanna shoot at something, shoot at me' that was pretty ballsey."

"I don't want those weapons in this neighbourhood. I got a nephew who live here." Peter walks towards him. "Who are these guys, what can you tell me about the guy with the wings?" He asks the dark skinned male.

"Other than he's a psychopath dressed like a demon, nothin'. I don't know who he is or where he is." Peter leans against the silver car. "Do you know where he's going to be." I ask, locking eyes with the male. "He's supposed to be making a deal with this crazy dude I used to work with."

"Where?" I ask him. "States Island Ferry, eleven." I step away. "That's going to dissolve in two hours." I run and swing away.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

769 Words

A/N- I'm actually getting ready in this, ahhh.

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 23 | 4 | 24 |