𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

A GREY BOX SITS ON MY BED. A white note atop of it. I chuckle and take the note.

Think you needed an upgrade.

-TS

I open the box and side is a folded suit. I gasp slightly and take it out. I hold it up to my body and laugh. He didn't. Yes he did. I look over at my mirror and strip myself from my old suit. I shove on my new one and gasp. It's so pretty. I put on the loose outfit and press on the spider symbol in the middle.

The fabric morphs to my body and I shove on the mask. "Hello, Tamsyn." A voice calls out. "Who's this?" I ask and see details that cover over my vision. "Congratulations on gaining access to your suits full capabilities, what can I do for you?" A woman's voice asks me. "Can you tell me what this is?" I ask and then my gaze onto the weapon I pull from my pocket.

"I can't find anything in my system." I hum and shove it on my drawers. "Can I do anything else for you?" The woman asks me and I shake my head. "Nope." I slip off the mask and press in the spider symbol. The suit deflates and I get ready to sleep.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

I take a hammer and bash down on the weapon. Peter stands beside me. "What is that thing?" He asks and I manage to get the top layer of wires off the machine. "That's what I'm going to find out." I say and use a screw driver to unclip the small crystal.

"I think it's a power source." He tells me and I hum. "Maybe, but this is an inductive charging plate. There's alien tech here." I say and he nods. "Then someone is combining alien tech with ours." Peter motions towards the hammer and takes us from my hands.

He swings down and the crystal pops out and bangs on the floor. "Show off." I mutter and grab the small purple crystal. Ned comes over to us. "There you went Peter-" he gapes at the crystal.

"What is that thing?!?" He shrieks out and goes to touch it, I swat his hand away. "What does the glowy thing do?" He asks Peter who shrugs. "Can I help find out?" Peter looks at me and I sigh before slowly nodding my head. Peter and Ned do a handshake. "We'll go to the lab after class to run some tests."

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

"First, I say we put the glowy thing in the mass spectrometer." Ned tells us. "We gotta come up with a better name than 'glowy thing'." I see two people walk and step to the side. Peter does the same and motions for Ned to come as well.

"That's one of the guys that tried to kill us." Peter whispers and I shush him. I keep my eyes on the men and hurriedly walk after them. I rush past the door and Peter does as well. My gaze is on them and I quietly follow them.

The crystal is in my back pocket and I crouch down to the ground, pulling Peter down with me. I cover a hand over his mouth and listen to a gun get pulled out. It's safety is knocked off. I go under the nearest table and pull Peter up with me. We both get squished beside each other and I watch the people leave. Peter extends one of his hands and a tracking device shoots from his web shooter.

I hear the door close before letting out a exhale of relief. I sit myself back on the floor and Peter sits next to me. He keeps his gaze on me but mine is where the people were. "You're like, really pretty." I raise my eyebrows and turn to him. "I really could not care less." I say and stand up, walking back up the stairs.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

679 Words

A/N- yeah this story is flopping, bad.

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 22 | 04 | 24 |