𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17

I LIFT THE BOTTOM OF MY DRESS TO HELP ME WALK UP THE STEPS TO THE SCHOOL. My body is encased in a red dress with a slight train behind it. I think it's a bit much, but Tony doesn't think it's enough. I walk inside the school and everyone looks at me. I'm definitely overdressed.

I spot Peter talking to Liz across the room and walk through the hall and into the school. Why am I even here? I think to myself and see Peter run past me. My eyes trail after him. "Peter! What's going on?" I ask him and he rips the clothing from his body. "The Vulture! He knows who I am! And he's here!" He yells out and pulls up his locker to grab his old suit. He turns to look at me, a crimson blush coating his cheeks.

"Wow. You look beautiful." He says before snapping into reality. "Do you have your suit?" I shake my head. I got all dressed up and for nothing.

"No, but I'll get it. I'll be less than five minutes."

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

I swing over to the school parking lot and see Peter get hit into a bus. The same bus gets launched into the air and I attach webs to the floor and the bus lands in it. Peter crawls out of the bus and I web onto the man's weapon, pulling it towards me. I web onto his free hand and pull it backwards before twisting it around and flipping the man onto his back.

Ned walks out and helps Peter stand. "The Vulture is Liz's dad. I've got to tell Mr. Stark! Call Happy Hogan. He's Mr. Stark's head of security. And uh, get a computer and track my phone for me." Peter tells him and I start to swing away. "Where's he headed?" I ask Peter and see Flash in his car. "I don't know, that's why I need Ned to track my phone." I land on top of it and he screams.

"Give me your car Flash. And your keys." He nods and shakily gets out of the car, handing me his keys. His date follows him and I get in the driver seat. Peter lands inside the passenger seat. I start the car and drive towards the airport, pressing my feet on the gas and we speed down the road.

"I didn't know you could drive!" Peter screams out and reaches for a phone on the floor in front of his feet and calls Ned. "Ned, this is Peter. I need you to track my phone!" I turn in the headlights of the car. "You're on speakerphone." Peter tells him.

"He stopped at an old industrial park in Brooklyn." I press my foot down harder and drive a red light. "What? That makes no sense! I thought he said he was going out of town." Peter tells him. "Oh, I reached Mr. Happy. Don't think he likes you, by the way. It sounded like he was catching a flight. He said something about taking off in nine minutes." Ned tells us.

"What?" Peter asks him. "He was surrounded by boxes." A thought pops into my mind. "They're moving upstate. The new Avenger's Building. I was there an hour ago. Pretty empty." I say and Peter's masks' eyes widen. "It's moving day! It's moving day! He's going to rob those boxes. We gotta stop him!" Peter yells out.

"Okay, slowdown. You're getting close. It's on your right." I turn off the head lights and slow the speed, turning right. The call gets cut off and I get out of the car, Peter following me. "You asked Liz Allen to Homecoming?" I ask him and he looks at me. "I felt really bad. She spent all that time planning and didn't have a date." I nod my head and climb up the large building.

I open the window on the roof and lower myself into the building. I see the large wings and know we are in the right place. "Distract him. I'll go around behind." I whisper and climb back onto the ceiling. I see a large corridor and swing onto the ceiling there. I climb away and crawl onto the ceiling of the large room through the corridor.

"Hey!" Peter calls out and I keep my body close to the ceiling, climbing to go behind the Vulture. "Surprised?" Peter asks him. "Oh, hey Pete. I didn't hear you come in." The man says and I swing on the ceiling, making no noise. I land on the wall behind him.

"It's over. I've got you." Peter says and walks closer to him. "You know, I gotta tell you, Pete...I really, really admire your grit." The vulture says, swinging on a jacket. "I see why Liz likes you." He says. "I do. When you first came to the house I wasn't sure. I thought, 'really?' But I get it now."

"How could you do this to her?" Peter asks him. "To her? I'm not doing anything to her, Pete. I'm doing this for her." I hold onto the wall, waiting. Peter webs the old man's hand to the desk.

He sighs. "Peter, you're young. You don't understand how the world works." The man holds a hand out, gesturing as he speaks. "Yeah, but I understand that selling weapons to criminals is wrong." Peter yells back and I let venom pool over my finger tips.

"How do you think your buddy Stark paid for that tower? Or any of his toys. Those people up there... the rich and powerful, they do whatever they want. Guys like us, like you and me, they don't care about us. We build their roads and we fight their wars and everything, but they don't care about us."

"We have to pick up after them. We have to eat their table scraps. That's how it is. I know you know what I'm talking about, Peter." He tells Peter. "Why are you telling me this?" He asks him and venom starts to form its own webs from my finger tips.

"Because I want you to understand. And I needed a little time to get her air born." He pulls a device from his pocket and I launch the web of venom at him, hitting his neck and melting his skin. He screams out in pain and the wings start to hit at the pillars in the room.

It's going to collapse. "Peter! Move!" I yell out and rush forwards. The ceiling starts to fall and I try and barricade us in webs. I feel rubble hit me and fall underneath it, unconscious.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

1109 Words

A/N- Happy new year! And this is Tamsyn in her dress-

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 24 | 4 | 24 |