𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

SCHOOL DEFINES EVERYTHING. If you're good looking, you're popular. If you have good grades you're a nerd. If you're on the football team, you're a bully. But for me, the quiet girl at the back of the classroom, top of her class with no friends, my label is; that I don't have one. Because none of them know I exist.

It's peaceful. Because no one knows who I am. They don't look at me. Don't talk to me. None of them know my name. I don't get bullied. I don't get harassed. Even though they do nothing to me, being invisible hurts. Because I don't talk to any of them. I have no friends at all. I only speak with one person. My mother.

Every conversation with my mother is the same. "How was your test, did you get the highest score?" she always asked. And I always did. I was top of my class until a new boy showed up. Peter Parker, the young genius. We are rivals. If he got a higher test than me, my mother would know.

My mother would then lock me in the attic of our house, with no food, no water, and no going to the bathroom. She would only unlock the door for me to go to school and then she would be there waiting when I got home to lock me up again. She only let me out when I was top of my classes again.

If I slipped up, I got punished. Beaten, starved, anything she thought was fitting. So that's why I'm no longer going to give her the satisfaction of using her daughter as a punching bag.

I rest my hands on the cool metal of my balcony. The wind bites at my face but I stare at the city below me. Between my finger tips is a small blade, that I will use to take my own life.

I inhale deeply and take my arms from the fence and I extend my left hand out. I look down at my shaking hands and place the blade over the large vein of my wrist. I press it into my skin and close my eyes before swiping across quickly. I can hear the slash and feel the warm liquid run down my arm. I exhale a shaky breath and when I open my eyes, I can see stars.

My breathing is shallow and I feel another pressure in my wrist. I look down with blurry eyes and see a small glowing spider bite into my revealed vein. It causes my entire body to tingle and spasm and I can feel an acid like substance travel through my blood stream. I gasp and fall to the ground, screaming with my head pounding from blood loss. I let out raspy breaths as I feel the cold floor beneath my fingers.

Warm tears stream down my cheeks and I close my eyes, hoping it will be my last.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

Gasping, I'm gasping, desperately trying to breathe. I'm gripping onto the floor and my cheek presses into the cold marble. I hear a click of a door and then a loud scream. I can her the clacking of high heels and arms wrap around me.

"No! No, no no no. Come on!" I hear my mothers scream and she pulls my body up. I feel another pair of hands force my body up and carry me. I keep trying to breathe and I can't move my body. But I can feel my blood trickle down my arm.

"You have to do something!" My mother yells out. "We will," and that's all I hear before it all gets dark, again.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

I blink, looking up at a white ceiling. My vision is blurry but the bright light is blinding me. I hiss and turn my head down. My hands are chained down beside me. I look across the room and see a dark figure standing there.

"Where am I?" I ask the figure and they walk over to me, and undo the chains. They click their fingers and I'm grabbed by people wearing all black and masks that cover their entire faces.

"Let go of me!" I yell out and thrash around, trying to free myself from their iron grips. I can feel a needle poke my skin and I fall forwards, unconscious.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

735 words

A/N- Thank you for reading :)

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 30 | 3 | 24 |