𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

I WAKE UP INSIDE A PRISON CELL. My head pounds but I force it away as I stare at my surroundings. There's no one in here with me. I stand up and break the lock on the cell. I walk out and scan the area for Peter. I find him outside of the jail building borrowing a phone. I quickly rush over to him.

"Peter, what happened? Where are we?" He shrugs and hands the phone back to the man with a smile. "Thank you." Peter says to the man and supports the weight off his leg. then do I realise how badly my stomach is hurting. I wrap my arm around Peter's waist and throw his over my shoulder. "Tam, I know it's most probably you, but tell me something only you would know." Peter says to me and we continue to walk.

"You can never remember any popular bands but can name fifteen scientists off the top of your head. You hate the dark and sleep with a night light. You love small touches and cuddling after a long day. You smile at everything, even when I'm grumpy. You're always kind to me even when I'm a bitch."

"You love taking photos of me and things you like but can't get an un-blurry picture of yourself to save your life. You love science and math jokes and get really interested if I speak to you in a different language. You love deep late night talks where you can admit your worries. And only you know, how much I love you. And how in love with you I am."

His lips press with mine and I take all of his body weight by placing my hands on his lips as his love to my cheeks.

"I love you, Tamsyn. I always have. I've loved you ever since we were kids and used to compete in class." My cheeks warm at his words and I give his lips another peck. "You're going to make me blush." I claim with my cheeks already rosy. "Good." He smirks and I chuckle slightly.

I support his weight and we walk through a field filled with flowers. "Babe." I hum and look at him. "How did you manage to stop the illusion." I let out a sigh. "I had to control you, with my webs. It was the only way you would stop panicking." He nods and looks down. I know what he wants to ask and answer before he needs to.

"I only knew it was an illusion since I felt Beck appear, I just closed my eyes and focused on my Spider Sense. That was the only way it didn't affect me." I tell Peter and watch as a Jet descends into the field. It lands and I support Peter's wiggle as we walk over to it.

"Peter, Tam, are you okay?" Happy asks as he steps down the steps of the jet. "Yeah, of course it's me." Peter holds a hand out to stop Happy from walking. "Stop! Tell me something only you would know." Peter says and Happy nods. "Only I would know." He mumbles before coming up with an idea.

"Uh- remember when we went to Germany? You pay-per-viewed a video in your room? They didn't list titles, but I could tell by the price it was an adult film. And you didn't know how I knew—" Peter cuts Happy off and I stare at my boyfriend with raised eyebrows and an open mouth.

"Okay, fine! It's you, it's you! Stop." I chuckle and help Peter over to Happy.
Peter wraps his arms around him and I gently move my hands from his body.

"You guys got to tell me what the hell is going on here."

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

637 Words

A/N- I'm starting to like this fic again, but it's not one of my favourites.

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare