𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

STRANGE LEADS US THROUGH A DARK CORRIDOR BEFORE TAKING US TO A LARGE OPEN SPACE. "So, what is this place?" Peter asks the wizard. "The Sanctum's built at the intersection of cosmic energy currents." I scan my eyes around the room.

"We weren't the first to seek them out. Some of these walls are thousands of years old. And they shot an episode of The Equalizer here in the '80s." I look over the ancient walls. "We really appreciate you doing this for us, sir." Peter says and I turn around to look back at strange.

"Don't mention it. And don't call me 'sir'." Strange says and Peter nods with a sheepish smile. "You ready?" Strange asks us and I nod. "Ready." I respond. "Nice knowing you, Spider-Woman, Spider-Man." I frown. "Wait, excuse me?" Peter asks. "The entire world, except for the both of you, is going to forget that Peter Parker is Spider-Man and Tamsyn Callahan is Spider-Woman. Including me." Peter steps towards the casting man.

"Everyone? Can't some people still know?" Peter asks frantically. "That's not how the spell works. And it's very difficult and dangerous to change it mid-casting." I look at Peter. "I'm okay with it, as long as we'll remember." I say and look back at the wizard. "So my best-friend is gonna forget everything?" Peter asks and then Strange sighs and changes the cast.

"Thank you so much. Wait! Uh, MJ. Tam's best-friend." Strange sighs and changes it again. Peter keeps rambling and asking to add people which causes Strange to start shaking and the spell to explode.

The walls move away and I can see purple cosmic energy surround us. The realm's that Wong was worried about. "The changes don't matter! Stop the spell!" I yell out and strange manages to encase the wild magic inside a hexagon shaped mini enclosure.

"Did it work?" Peter asks the man. "No. You changed my spell six times." Strange says coldly.

"Five, times-"

"You changed my spell! You don't do that. I told you! And that is why!" He points at the spell in the hexagon box. "That spell was out of control. If I hadn't shut it down something catastrophic could have happened." He says sternly. "Stephen, listen, I am so-" Peter cuts cut off. "Call me 'sir'." Strange's voice is cold.

Peter swallows and blink before speaking. "Sorry, sir." Peter tells the man who sighs. "After everything we've been through somehow I always forget you're just a kid. Look, Parker, the problem is not Mysterio. It's you trying to live two different lives. And the longer you do that, the more dangerous it becomes."

"Believe me, I'm so sorry about you and your friends not getting into college, congrats Tamsyn for getting in, but if they rejected you and you tried to convince them to reconsider there's nothing else you can do." Strange tells us and Peter frowns.

"When you say, 'Convince them,' you mean like I could have called them?" Strange nods. "I could've done that?" Strange frowns. "Wait? You haven't called them?-" Peter cuts off in a ramble. "I got their letter. I assumed that was-" Strange steps closer.

"I'm sorry. Are you telling me that you didn't even think to please your case with them first before you asked me to brainwash the entire world?" Strange stands in our faces and Peter stumbles for words. I speak up.

"In all fairness, we just wanted you to brainwash the world to stop our friends harassment-"

We get thrown out.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

600 Words

A/N- Not edited <3

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare