𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18

LARGE PIECES OF RUBBLE CRUSH MY BODY. I lay underneath, stuck. My head pounds and woozes. I hear grunts and it causes a pain in my ears. "Tamsyn." A voice whispers out and I feel immense pressure on my left leg.

I can't breathe with this mask on. I pull it from my face and inhale a chunk of dusty air. "Peter." I say back and can't see him. I push my back against the rubble, pushing my hands into the floor, trying to push myself up. "Are you okay?" I call out, my throat is sore and dry.

He pants out and I push my back again. I let out grunts before relaxing. "Hey! Help, we're down here!" Peter sobs out and I push my back again, forcing myself to stand. "Peter, we've gotta push this rubble off us." I say and hear him sniffle. "C'mon spider-man." He whispers to himself.

My arms are out and I hold onto the rubble above me. I stand up and more rubble collapses around me. "I'm going to push the rubble away from me, are they going to hit you?" I ask him and hear him grunt. "No." He tells me and I shove the pieces of the ceiling away from me.

They break as they hit the floor and I see Peter pushes up large pieces of rubble, arms shaking as he holds them up. I wrap a web around his hand and pull him towards me. I pull the web and he stops in front of me. "Are you okay?" I ask him and he nods, he has cuts over his face. "We gotta go." I say and throw a web onto the ceiling. I take Peter's arms and wrap them around my waist.

I web us up before swinging away from the pile rubble. I land on the floor and Peter lets go of my waist. "Thank you." He tells me and I nod, shoving my mask onto my face. "Don't worry about it." I start to run and web myself out of the building.

I see the Vulture on the side of the building and web after him. He's following the plane. I web onto his back and web Peter with me. The Vulture attaches himself to the bottom of the plane before sticking four purple crystals to it. I hide myself from his sight and he goes inside the plane.

I web onto his wings and pull them, Peter does the same with me but they won't move. I press my feet into it and kick it. The wings activate and I crawl onto the side of the plane. The Vulture attaches to his wings before flying towards Peter and I.

I duck and the wings scrape the side of the plane. I quickly attach a web to one of the wings, holding on to the plane and pulling him towards me. He starts to fly and pulls me towards one of the engines. I press my foot into the side of the plane and stick to it, pulling him towards me so his wing gets sucked into the engine.

The engine burns and owl man flies away. I kick the burning engine away and it falls from the sky. I climb onto the top of the plane and Peter follows behind me. "How are you so good at this?!" He yells out. "I was a trained assassin!" I yell back. "You're kidding, right?" He asks and I chuckle slightly. "Yeah." I'm not.