𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY, I WAS KIDNAPPED BY HYDRA. After I tried to kill myself my mother handed me to Hydra. It turns out a radioactive spider bit me. They didn't tell me why. All that they said was that they were going to make me better. They haven't. They've given me more powers. I can shoot webs straight from my fingertips. I can stick to walls. Venom can pour from my fingers and my mouth. I'm a spider person.

My hands meet the cool stone floor and I stare at the bars in front of me. They don't move, they can't. I've memorised the time of day that the guard comes to the door. How many footsteps it takes, how long it takes. Ive found out the distance from where he comes from to here.

And, as usually. I count the seven steps for the guard to arrive. Keys jangle and he unlocks the door. "вставать," he says and I push my aching body off the floor. He grabs my darker coloured arm and drags me through the door. "куда мы идем?" I ask him but he leaves my question unanswered.

He drags my body through the area and scans a key card to unlock the door. "оставайся здесь." He says and I stand still in the room. The door opens and a man with a metal arm walks in. I exhale relief as I see him. "Bucky." I say and he looks at me before looking at the guard. "ваши приказы, сэр?" He asks the guard.

"Get her out." He switches to English and my eyes widen. "Of course sir." Bucky says and takes the guard's key card. "Thank you," I tell the man and he nods. Bucky takes one of my hands and leads me through the area. He scans the key and another guard stands in front of us. Bucky lets go of my hand and stares at the guard.

"куда ты идешь?" The guard asks and looks at me. "тюремный транспорт." Bucky says and the guard takes one more look at me before moving to the side and opening a door. Bucky walks through it before grabbing one of my hands. "Can you run?" He asks me and I nod. An alarm starts to go off and Bucky runs down the hall, with my hand in his.

Guards appear and I wrap them in web. "вернуться сюда!" A guard yells and a large metal door stands in front of us. Bucky scans the key guard again and the door opens wide. The outside light shines into my face and we both run into the distance.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

"You okay, kid?" Bucky turns to ask me and I nod. "I'm okay. Thank you, so much." I say appreciatively and he grabs something from one of his pockets. "It's burner phone, with only my number in it. If you need me, call me and I'll come and you do the same if I call you, okay." I nod and we walk through the snow covered forest.

"Why did you get me out?" I ask him and a piece of snow falls down and lands on my face. "We've been planning it for a while, it's disgusting for them to keep a kid in there. How old are you?" He asks me and I hold my hands out, letting snowflakes fall into them. "Thirteen." His eyes widen before he clears his throat.

"We should get out of the country. I know someone who can help."

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

It's been thirteen months since that day and I've been living in Queens. I've managed to not run into my mother and have a small job in a cafe. It's not enough to let me live somewhere but it's enough to get me food and water.

My shift ends and I grab a jacket. "See you tomorrow Kristen." I say and she waves goodbye. I shove on my jacket and step outside, greeted by a cold breeze. I shiver slightly and walk down the street with my hands in my pockets.

I feel a vibration and frown before reaching for the item. My eyes widen and I take the phone holding it to my ear. I look around the crowd of people before deciding it's better to speak in an alleyway. "Hey kid," Bucky says on the other end of the phone.

"Hey, what do you need?" I ask him, getting to do the point immediately. Bucky has only called me once before on this phone. "You need to come to Germany." He tells me and I nod. "When? And for how long?" I ask him and keep my eyes scanning over the people who pass the alley.

"Tomorrow, won't be for long, and bring the suit." I hum. "Where should I meet you?" I ask him and walk from the alleyway. "Leipzig-Halle Airport in Schkeuditz," I walk back to the cafe and open the door. "I'll see you there." I tell him and hang up before turning to Kristen.

"Hey Tam, your shift ended, why are you back?" She asks me and I fake out a cough. "I'm not feeling too good, I don't think I'll be able to make it tomorrow." I sniffle and rub at my throat. Kristen sighs and nods. "That's okay, let me know when your feeling better." She says and goes back to wiping the counter. I turn on my heel and walk out of the door.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

920 Words

A/N- it might not make sense atm but it will in later chapters!

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 30 | 3 | 24 |