𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

I KNOCK ON THE DOOR OF MY MOTHER'S LARGE HOUSE. I stand there waiting for her to open the door, hoping she's home alone. I hear someone come close to the door and open it. My mother's face stares back at me in shock.

"Tamsyn?" She whispers out is shock. "You are going to let me in." She moves aside and lets me enter the room. "H-how are you?" She asks and I turn to her. "Cut the bullshit. If you let anyone know I'm here, I'll kill you." She nods her head. "What do you need?" I think of the conversation between Peter and Liz and feel my body change.

My webs wrap themselves around my body. I look at my mother, with soulless black eyes. "Why is this happening?" I ask her, even my voice is different. It's deeper and hissing-like. She steps closer to me and my webs automatically wrap themselves around her.

They wrap around her throat and I feel energy course through my veins. She gasps out and I snatch the webs back, she falls to the ground, gasping. I was absorbing her. She pants out and looks at me. "How many times has this happened?" She croaks out.

"This is the second time today." She nods and pushes herself from the floor. I calm my mind and my body slowly changes back to normal. "What is happening to me?" I ask her and she pushes herself to stand. "Tamsyn, I never meant for this to happen." She tells me.

"I don't know why this is happening." She says and I nod my head. "The only way to know would be to go to Hydra-" I cut her off. "No. If you don't know then we're done here." She grips my wrist, a manic smile forming on her face. "You're going back to Hydra." She says and my wrist burns.

I pull it away and she reaches for a book in our large bookshelf. She moves it and I see a button behind it. I web her wrist forward and pull her towards me. "They're going to know that you're here." She says and reaches for something in her back pocket.

"Just as I knew you were coming." She grabs a syringe and thrusts it forwards, aiming for my neck. I grip her wrists and headbut forwards. She swings the needle at me and I web onto her face and pull it into my knee. I punch her jaw and she falls backwards, blinded by my web.

She throws her arms around, trying to get me and I kick her knees from under her. She groans and falls to the floor, laughing. I kick the needle away from her hand before picking her body up and hitting her rapidly. Her blood coats over my knuckles and with every hit I feel rage grow beneath my skin.

And with one final punch, her head cracks to the side and I hear a loud crunch come from her spine. I drop her body and she lays there unresponsive. I move away from her body. She's dead. I killed her.

Hydra knows I'm here. I quickly run to the sink and wash her blood from my fingers but it stays under my nails. I feel people start to surround the building and grab my phone from my pocket. I phone Tony's contact and he answers immediately.

"I'm surrounded. It isn't going to be pretty. I don't know what I will have to do to get out. There's a good chance I'll have to kill them!" I yell out and run up the stairs and to my room. "What?! Who?" Tony asks me. "Hydra! They found me!" The glass window breaks and agents dressed in black enter the room.

"I gotta go." I shove the phone into my pockets and they aim their guns at me. "You can come with us peacefully Experiment #197." Rage bubbles in my veins at the name. "Never." They aim fire and I jump into the air. My body flips and twists and I web their guns to my hands. I hold one and aim at the man in front of me.

He drops dead and the others pull knives from their pockets. They each rush towards me and I drop the gun from my hands. I dodge the knives and hit one of their forearms. The knife gets dropped and I catch it mid fall. I twist and slash at their wrist. He screams out and I kick him away.

One comes behind me and tries to surprise me but I reach on the floor for one of the guns and shoot him. Before doing the same to the others. I grab one of the guns and I rush out of the window, onto my balcony.

I jump off it and hear rapid fire of a machine gun. There's more at the bottom and I cover my face with my hands but feel a bullet hit through my leg. I turn around, still in the air and shoot all of them at the bottom. I spin around and drop the gun. My leg burns and blood leaves my open wound. My phone buzzes rapidly and I land a few miles away from the house. Blood covers my entire body, some my own, and some not.

"They're dead. I killed them all."

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

907 Words

A/N- Why do I actually love Tamsyn so much.

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 23 | 4 | 24 |