𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

I STAY HIDDEN AS I WATCH THANOS APPEAR. Strange stares at him, sitting on a piece of rubble. Thanos stares at his necklace as they speak. He stalks over to him, stopping a couple meters away from him.

Strange pushes himself to stand and walks closer to him, holding his hands out. "Our will?" Thanos asks him before he's crushed by a piece of rubble. Tony jumps away, flying through the air and the rubble gets pushed away in a ball of purple energy.

The purple energy changes to red and the rubble turns into birds. I swing towards him, shoving a web over his eyes before quickly rushing away. I move to my feet and jump towards him, hitting him in the jaw. I use my webs to block his attack and web one of his arms behind him.

Strange launches me through a portal as Quill jumps at him and places a bomb on Thanos' back. It explodes and he falls to the ground. "Don't let him close his fist." Strange says to me and I not. I throw webs at his gauntlet, they stick to each of his fingers, forcing them to spread.

Peter is bouncing through portals, attacking Thanos and then going through another to do the same thing again. Thanos grips a hand around Peter's throat and pushes him to the ground. I swing behind him, webbing onto the back his neck and tugging harshly. Thanos falls backwards and Peter is freed.

"Thanks babe!" Peter calls out and webs away. Thanos lifts a hand back, trying to grab the web, but I use the previous webs attached to his hands and force him in place. The silk string forces him still and I let out grunts as my body shakes.

I force him still and Peter lands a good blow on Thanos' face before he's able to break away. He knocks me backwards and I fly through the air. A web latches to my waist and Peter catches me in his arms. "Thanks." I breathe out and Peter places me to my feet, away from the fight.

I hear an explosion and see Tony blasting explosives at Thanos. Thanos clenches his fist and launches the flames back at Tony. I join back into the fight, webbing onto Thanos' gauntlet. I pull it towards me, planting my feet into the ground but he grabs the web and yanks me towards him, hitting me in the face.

I land on the ground harshly. I feel blood drip down my face behind my mask. I push myself to stand and see a ship land and crush Thanos. A blue skinned woman jumps out of it and attacks him. She gets launched backwards and Strange uses his sorcery to latch onto the gauntlet.

I help and attach my webs onto it. Drax kicks the purple man's legs from under him and Quill throws an object which electrocutes him. Peter webs around his body and Tony rushes to pull the gauntlet from him. I attach another web to Thanos' back and pull there too.

I let out grunts and watch as Strange opens a portal to get Mantis on top of him. He slowly falls unconscious and Tony motions me and Peter to go beside him. I grip onto the gauntlet, pulling it back harshly. It doesn't work.

I don't focus on Quill's words, only on trying to get the gauntlet off. I attach a web to the gauntlet and jump backwards, pulling it with me. "Okay Quill, you gotta cool it right now, you understand." Tony tells him and I pull back as hard as I can. "Why won't the stupid thing come off!" I yell out and see it move.

"Quill don't! We've almost got it off!" I say just as he hits Thanos in the face with his blaster. The gauntlet slips off just as Thanos wakes up. He snatches the gauntlet back, pulling me with him. Mantis is flung from his neck and I'm crushed beneath his hand.

The air is stripped from my lungs and I feel my eyes bulge beneath my mask. My heart beats quickly beneath my chest and webs escape my body, sticking to tall buildings and pulling him away from me.

I'm gasping. Shaking. I push myself to stand and look into the sky to see Thanos pull a moon towards us. The shards break downwards and fly towards us. I feel one hit me and I'm knocked to the ground.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

756 Words

A/N- sorry for not updating my Disney plus wasn't working.

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 4 | 5 | 24 |