𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10

I PLACE MY HANDS ON PETER'S CHEEKS AS I SCAN OVER HIS FACE FOR INJURIES. "You good? Hurt anywhere?" I look over his body and he smiles at me. "I'm okay, are you?" I nod with a slight smile. People rush around us in the hotel as they go to pack their stuff. "So much for Paris right? I was hoping to see the Eiffel Tower with you." I say and he smiles at me. I lower my hands but interlock my fingers with his.

"I'm not ready for this trip to be over yet and I kinda want to do something fun that's not on the itinerary, or planned, or with Mr. Harrington. Do you maybe wanna-" I nod my head. "Yeah. I wanna go." I smile at him. "Just give me five minutes to get ready." He smiles brightly and places a kiss on my cheek before I walk into my room with a smile on my face and get greeted by a smug looking MJ.

"I heard that. That was cute."

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

I step out of the elevator and walk towards Peter. "Hey, so where do you wanna go?" He asks me and takes my hand. "Who cares." I say and he chuckles. "Awesome, let's go." I hold his hand and we leave the hotel. "I kinda want to see the city a bit." Peter says and I nod with a smile and tell him about little facts I know about the places.

"You know, they used to execute people on this bridge." He shoots me a shocked look. "Yeah, I know. Creepy." I say with a hum. "They would put them in a basket and drown in water." Peter listens to me ramble and I awkwardly smile. "Sorry." I apologise and he smiles at me.

"It's alright, I like listening about things you're interested in." I smile and push my Afro back slightly as the wind blows it forward. My cheeks warm and I reach into a pocket of my jacket. "Hey, so, when we were fighting that fire thing I hit something with a web and it literally fell from the sky, I think it's a drone." I hold it out for Peter to see, only for it to activate and a cloud of smoke lifts into the air.

It looks like an air elemental. "What the hell was that." It vanishes and my eyes widen. "It's a projector, it projected the elemental's." Peter grabs it from the ground and stares at me in shock as I speak. "It's really advanced." I look over at the projector. "I was right, the elementals were fake. That looked too real." I point out and Peter frowns.

"But that doesn't make any sense, right, we were there. There was fire and destruction, and...- Who would do something like that?" Peter asks and I stare at the object in his hand. "Beck." I say and the projector glitches, showing Mysterio fighting the air monster. "Tam, I've really messed up." Peter says really quickly as the projector stops.

"What did you do? I can't be that bad, it's not like you have him EDITH." Peter pales at my words and frustration bubbles through me.

"Are you serious!?"

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

"CLARA, I need you to override any commands from EDITH." I tell the woman as Peter frantically closes the curtains in his room. "I'm unable to gain access." She tells me and I look at Peter and motion towards the laptop, he hands it to me instantly. "Peter, call Fury. He needs to know Beck's a fraud." I say and open the laptop. "I think he tapped my phone." Peter tells me.

"CLARA, allow access to Peter's phone." Peter rushes to grab his suit and lifts his shirt over his head. My eyes scan over his toned upper body before looking away as Peter and I lock eyes. My fingers press along the key bad rapidly as I try to hack into EDITH through CLARA.

"CLARA, can you tap into Peter's phone and give him access?" I ask the woman yet again. I place the laptop on the side and quickly strip myself out of my clothes and into the black suit. Ned walks into the room and him and Peter talk as I quickly fumble with the laptop again.

"For fuck's sake." I curse and shove the glasses back into their case and into my pocket before placing the laptop to the side and swinging out of the window with Peter as we head to Berlin.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

765 Words

A/N- this isn't edited <3

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 31 | 5 | 24 |