𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13

I LAND ON A ROOF NEAR BY. I slip myself onto the edge and sit there, I pull the mask from my face. Peter lands beside me and pulls the mask from his face also. He holds it in his hands and I hear someone else fly behind us.

"Previously on Peter Screws the Pooch...I tell you to stay away from this. Instead, you hacked a multimillion-dollar suit, so you could sneak around behind my back doing the one thing I told you not to do." Tony scolds Peter. "Is everyone okay?" He asks him.

"Yeah, because of Tamsyn. No thanks to you." I feel Peter about to stand up and take his hand to stop him, he snatches his hand away and turns to Tony. "No thanks to me? Those weapons were out there and I tried to tell you about it but you didn't listen." I sigh and turn around as well.

Peter walks towards Tony. "None of this would've happened if you had just listened to me. If you even cared, you would actually be here." Tony descends from his suit and walks closer to Peter, who backs away. "I did listen, kid. Who do you think called the FBI, huh? Do you know that I was the only one who believed you?"

"Everyone else said I was crazy to recruit two fourteen year old kids." Tony keeps walking closer to Peter. "I'm fifteen." Peter mutters. "No, this is where you zip it, alright? The adult is talking. What if somebody had died tonight?Tamsyn would've been here to protect you, like she protected everyone in this boat!"

"I don't need her protecting me!" Peter yells back and Tony snaps his fingers outwards, pointing at him. "If someone had died tonight, it would've been on you, because she did something to save everyone, and if you died, I feel that would be on me. I don't need that on my conscious."

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry." Peter apologises. "Sorry doesn't cut it." Tony snarks out. "I just wanted to be like you." I roll back and forth on my heels. "And I wanted you to be better." Peter looks down. "Okay it's not working out. I'm gonna need the suit back." My eyes widen and I step forward.

"Tony you can't." I tell him. "For how long?" Peter asks him. "Forever." Tony replies. "Please you don't understand. This is all that I have. I'm nothing without the suit." I look at them both. "If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it. Okay, god I sound like my dad."

"I'll train him." Tony looks at me. "He shouldn't give the suit back for a mistake. I'll train him to be better." Tony thinks about it before shaking his head. "No." He says. "Take mine as well." Peter looks at me in shock.

"You either have both of us, or none of us." I threaten him and he sighs. "It's not fair if you just take his suit." Tony shakes his head. "No, I need you, so keep your suit." I shake my head. "No." Peter takes my hand and stops me. "I don't have any other clothes." He tells him, holding onto my hand.

"We'll sort something out." Tony says and a thought spikes my head. "I think Hydra might come back." I tell Tony and Peter frowns. It's not a coincidence that I saw my mother, it can't be. "Hydra? What's Hydra?" Peter asks and Tony ignores him. "I don't know why. A gut feeling." Tony nods his head.

"Look into it, see what you can find out."

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

I sew black fabric together. The same fabric as my old suit. I've programmed this one exactly like mine. The sewing machine stops and I hold the suit up. It should fit. I think and look around for a box. I fold the suit and put it inside.

I slip on my old suit and my mask before swinging out of the window. I don't know why I care so much. Why does he make me feel this way?

I land on the wall outside of Peter's room and knock on the glass. It opens soon after. "Can I come in?" I ask him and he moves aside, letting me swing in. He closes the window and I pull my mask off. "Here." I say, handing him the box. "I made it." He opens the box and takes out the black suit.

"It's exactly like this one." The fabric changes from black to blue and red. He smiles down at it. "Try it on." I turn around and let him fit into the suit. "It's perfect." Peter tells me and I turn around. It's different to his one, but similar to mine.

"You didn't have to do this." He tells me and I take the matching mask from the box. "I couldn't be the only one with a suit." He smiles at me and puts the mask over his face. I slip mine on as well.

"So, do you wanna test it out?"

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

796 Words

A/N- I'm so sorry for not uploading in a while, I just haven't felt motivated to continue this story.

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 23 | 4 | 24 |