𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

PETER AND I WALK OVER TO NED. He smirks at us. "You two were laughing and watching movies the whole time." Ned says with a smirk and my phone buzzes. I see the notification from MJ and click on the photo. It's a picture of me and Peter, sleeping. My head is on his shoulder and his head rests atop of mine.

I scan around for the girl and she smirks at me. I roll my eyes playfully and save the photo to my phone. "Hey, Babe. Can you hold this for me?" Betty walks over to Ned with a smile on her face. Peter and I glance at each other and Betty places a kiss on Ned's cheek. He boops her nose with his finger and they both chuckle before she walks away.

"What was that?" Peter asks Ned flabbergasted. I stare at Betty with wide eyes as she walks away. "Oh, well, we got to talking on the plane and it turns out, we have a lot in common. So, uh, we're boyfriend and girlfriend now." Ned says to us. "Whatever happened to being an America bachelor in Europe?" Peter asks him with a furrowed brow.

"Peter, those were the words of a boy. And that boy met a woman. A very strong and powerful woman. And now, that boy's a man." Ned chuckles and Betty calls his name. "Coming, babe." He says and walks past us. Peter and I stare at each other with wide eyes.

"I did not expect that," I say flabbergasted and he agrees.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

I hear a camera click and Peter takes a photo of me as I stare out at the buildings surrounding us. "What?" I ask him and he smiles at me with rosy cheeks. "Nothing, you just look pretty." I watch as he fumbles around with his phone. I keep my eyes on him and a smirk crosses over my lips.

"Did you just set me as your Lock Screen?" His cheeks turn scarlet at my words. "W-What? Uh, no...yes." I chuckle at his words and turn on my phone. I flash him my lock screen of the photo MJ took on the plane.

"How did you get that?" He asks me and I open the camera on my phone. "MJ took it on the plane." I say and he smiles brightly at me. I hold up my phone and take the photo quickly. I smile at the screen and set the photo as my home screen.

The canoe slows down before stopping next to a building with the words Hotel on it. "Looks like we're here." Mr. Harrington says to us. "They're doing renovations to the place, getting some upgrades." The building is covered in scaffolding. I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder and step out of the boat.

"This is, nice." I say to Peter and follow Mr. Harrington inside. "Okay everyone, here we are." Mr Harrington walks down a step by the entrance and water splashes against his feet. Flash pushes past me and pulls a face as he stares at the wet floor. "This place is stinking." He says with a grimace. "You mean, 'Charming'." Mr. Harrington says, but I can tell he doesn't mean it.

"Okay, everybody, drop your bags off. We're gonna meet at the Da Vinci Museum at three. Let's go!" Mr. Dell says as he rushes us. My shoes meet the wet floor and water seeps into my socks. "When in Rome, do as Romans do. When you're in Venice, your socks get wet." I meet up with MJ and Betty and we get handed our key.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

618 Words

A/N- updates for this fic will be three times a week because I really just want to get it done.

It's not my best work or my favourite. If you do want to read something else of mine, I'd recommend anything else except this one.

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare