𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

A LARGE WHITE WEB LIFTS RUBBLE FROM MY BODY. I hear grunts and the large piece of stone is lifted from me. "Babe! You good?!" Peter's voice yells out and I cough, a weight being lifted from my chest. "Yeah! All good!" I reply and watch as he grabs Drax and Mantis.

Debris flies around me and I watch as Thanos and Strange battle each other. I swing upwards, helping Peter with grabbing everybody. Tony flies past me, going to help Strange. I look at Peter and we both land to the ground, I glance back at Tony and see him get his ass handed to him.

"Peter. I have to help." I say to him and my mask flickers from my face. He nods his head and places the unconscious Drax to the floor. "I know." His mask falls from his face. "I love you, okay?" He says to me and I let out a small gasp. My heart beats quickly beneath my chests and I blink, rapidly, staring at his smiling face.

It's impossible to love me.

"Don't do that." My voice is quiet and he frowns slightly. "Don't tell me you love me if you don't mean it." I can't hear myself speak, I can only focus on the sound of my heartbeat.

"I mean it. Tamsyn, of course I mean it." He says to me and steps forwards, taking my hands. "I love you, Tamsyn Callahan." He says to me and I look into his eyes. His brown eyes are soft and he smiles at me. I'm at a loss for words and he presses a kiss to my cheeks.

"Go, it's okay." I squeeze his hand once again with a smile and swing upwards to help Tony. The second I land I'm flung backwards. My body crashes into rubble and I let out a groan. I jump back upwards and Thanos punches my body rapidly and pulls my mask from my face.

Blood drips down my face and he hesitates, for a second. "How old are you, young one?" The purple man asks me and I try to move his grip from my arm. "I'm fifteen." I spit out, blood leaving my mouth. He hums slightly, letting his grip from my arm.

I take a glance at Tony who writhes in pain. "Join me, my child." He holds a hand out at me and I shake my head, balling my hand into a fist. "Never." I swing my fist forwards, it collides with his face and he staggers backwards.

Tony pushes himself to stand and a knife forms from both of his hands. He lunges at Thanos and the purple man grabs one of the knives, breaking it off. He goes to thrust it forwards but I rush towards him, webbing his hand back.

He breaks from my web and shoves the knife into my stomach. Pain washes over me. I'm gasping as I fall backwards. I fall onto the ground and press my hands into my stomach. "Kid, no!" Tony yells out and I let out groans of pain.

Tears prick my eyelashes and blood pools from my wound. I'm shaking, letting out noises of pain. Half sobs, half groans. I fall onto my back, pressing my hands deeper into my stomach. I can't hear anything, only a hum.

I can see a vibrant green stone fly through the air and into Thanos' hand. My eyes blur and tears slip down my face. I fall onto my side and I pair of hands press into my stomach. With blurry eyes I stare at Tony.

"Tell-" I let out a gasp before continuing. "-Peter." The young spider boy swings over and lands beside me. His mask falls from his face and he rushes over to me, pressing his hands into my wound. I let out a hum of pain.

"Peter..." I whisper out and look at him. "Yeah, Tamsyn I'm here." He says and his eyes well with tears. "Don't... cry." I whisper out shakily. He sniffles and takes my hand, pressing a kiss to the back of it.

"I love... you.." I mutter out and he shakes his head. "Don't you dare. You're not leaving me after saying that." He sobs out and Tony uses one of his inventions to spray my stomach wound.

I fall unconscious from the pain.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

I let out a gasp of pain and grip my stomach tightly. "Don't move." Peter whispers out and I look at him. His hands wrap like webs as bandage around my stomach. His cheeks are wet and he uses delicate hands to help me.

"You love me?" His voice is quiet and I look at him. My cheeks heat up. "You heard that?" I ask and look at him. His hands work gently on my wounded stomach. Peter has a small smile on his face.

"Do you?" He asks me softly. I give him a small smile and slowly sit up. Peter is knelt beside me and I place my hands on his cheeks. "I love you." I say to him and he smiles at me. He smiles so large it rivals the brightness of the sun.

I press a kiss to his lips and feel something. I look down at my hands, and watch as they flicker away. "Peter." I mutter out and Tony comes rushing over to us. I push myself to stand, watching as my body turns to dust.

"Mr. Stark." Peter says and I see his body slowly fade. "Peter.. no." I mutter and fall to my knees as my body vanishes into dust. "Tamsyn!" I hear Peter's voice and look over at him. "Peter!" I yell back and both of our bodies disappear.

We hold our hands out, reaching for each other before our bodies fade away.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

962 Words

A/N- updates everyday this week to make up for the ones I lost.

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 4 | 5 | 24 |