𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

THE JET RIDE BACK TO AMERICA IS FILLED WITH AWKWARD SILENCE. I tap my hands on the legs of my suit. Spider kid has gone to another room to sleep and it leaves me, Stark and Natasha. "Are you going to take off your mask?" Stark asks me and I shake my head. "I think it's better for me not to." I say. "Friday, run voice recognition." He tells Friday. "No match detected." She calls out and Tony clicks his tongue.

"Kid, I'll give you a deal. Either, you tell me who you are, or I'll get you thrown in a cell." I nod and roll my eyes underneath my mask. "You won't know who I am." I tell him before slipping the mask over my Afro hair. His eyebrows furrow. I hold the mask in my hands. "What's your name?" He asks me. "Yeah, you're definitely not getting that." I tell him and he calls on Friday again.

"She won't have anything. There's no photos of me anywhere." I say and he nods. "Do you have any clothes?" Natasha asks me and I shake my head. "Left them in Germany." She nods, standing up and walking through another room. "Hey Mr. Stark-" spider boy walks in without his mask.

We both stare at each other and he frowns with his mouth agape in shock. "Tamsyn?" My eyes widen and I nod. I stare at that brown hair and his chocolate brown eyes before my eyes widen again. "Peter?" My voice is quiet and he lets out a chuckle. "It's good to see you." He tells me and I'm brought back into memories of before my experimentation.

Of my mother, of what she did to me because of him. How she tortured me because he beat me. "Do you two know each other." Tony asks and Peter nods. "We went to the same school. But you left. Why?" He turns from Tony to me. "I'll give you both a moment." Tony stands up and leaves the room.

"My mother handed me over to Hydra." His eyes widen. "It was the day after my birthday. The day you got a higher score than me in chemistry." He nods, slowly, and sits down beside me. "I was bitten by the spider and my mother gave me over." I leave out the parts of my attempted suicide.

"Why?" His voice is soft and I turn my head to his. "I don't know, but she did. And she doesn't know I'm out. No one does. So, please, don't tell anyone I'm back." He nods and looks down. "How long have you been back?" I have my gaze to the wall and I beg in my head for Natasha to come back quickly.

"A year." I can see his eyebrows furrow from the corner of my eye. "I am thinking of coming back to school though, if that's what you're wondering." He nods and the door opens. Nat walks in with a pile of clothes in her hands. "I think these will fit you, but if they don't, just let me know."

I nod and take the clothes from her hands. I walk towards a spare room and change out of my suit. I throw on the tight black jeans, white top, and black leather jacket before lacing up the black boots she's loaning me. I fold up my suit and walk out. "How did you make it?" Tony asks me and I sit down. "I designed and created it." I hand him the black full body suit and he frowns. "The colour changed because you aren't me. The suit only activates if you have my fingerprint." I take the suit back and it returns to its red, black, and white colour.

"Interesting." He mutters and Peter stares at the suit in awe. "I still can't believe you're like me." I let out a chuckle. "Chill out Parker, did you really think that you're the only one?" I roll my eyes. "How did you get bit?" I ask him. "I was bitten at the science exhibit, the one we were meant to go on. The day after you got bit."

I nod and keep my suit folded in my hands. "What powers have you got?" I look up at Peter and allow webs to pour from my fingertips. I retract them back in and look at him. "That's so cool! I can't do that so I have to make my own web solution." I nod along, fascinated. "How? What do you use?" Little do I know that this will cause a large scientific debate.

"So when I swing, I would only press my fingers here, and then they give our webs." I take the device from his hands. I clip it onto my wrist and press two of my fingers to the button. Webs launch from it and I grab them in my hands, before giving the device to Peter. "It's too soft. There more of a chance for it to snap." I tell him and let a small amount of web fall from my finger tips.

"Look at mine. More durable, but still able to bend." I hand him my webs and he touches it, before touching his own. "Huh? I guess you're right, thanks Tamsyn." He smiles at me and I throw the webs in the bin. "Do you have any spare capsules?" He grabs a small clear capsule and I take it from his hands.

I put a finger on it and inject webs into it. "Try this." I hand it back to him and he clips it onto his web shooter. He aims at the trash can and lets the web hit it. He gasps slightly and looks back down at his web shooter. "I'm going to have to recreate this." He mumbles under his breath.

The jet comes to a stop and the doors open. "Thanks for the ride." I stand up and start to walk away but a wrist grabs my hand. "Wait, please, come back to school." Peter asks me and I nod. "I'll think about it." I turn to Nat. "Do you want your clothes back?" She shakes her head with a chuckle. "Nah, they look better on you anyway." I nod with a smile. "It was nice meeting you." I tell her before walking out of the jet.

END OF NOT THE ONLY ONE ACT 1

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

1069 Words

A/N- Just to say this act is shorter but the rest will be longer!

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 30 | 3 | 24 |