𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

"HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON?" Peter asks and I look at the holographic screen inside the ship. "I think we're here." Strange says. "I don't think this rig has a self-park function." Tony tells us. "Get your hand inside the steering gimbal." He tells us and Peter reaches his hand inside the one opposite.

"Close this around it. Understand?" He asks and Peter does what he says. "We gotta move it at the same time. Ready?" Peter nods and we enter the planet, falling quickly through the sky. My mask flickers over my face. "Uh, turn! Turn! Turn, turn!" Peter calls out but the ship collides into a structure and keeps falling.

Strange forms a shield around us and I attach a web to it, holding onto the web. Parts of the ship break of and we collide with the ground, sliding forward through the grass. I pull the web and hang, my feet lifting from the ground. I web onto Peter's free hand and pull him towards me.

He quickly shoots a web at the roof and I wrap my legs around his waist to hold him still. He stares at me and I pant. "You good?" I ask him and he nods. I feel something else here. I lock eyes with Peter and he looks at the two men.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs into my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." Peter turns to Strange and Tony.

"I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Tony asks him. "I'm trying to say that something is coming." Peter says and motions behind us. A small bomb rolls forward and explodes into smoke, launching us backwards.

"Thanos!" A purple person calls out and throws a knife at Strange who deflects it with a shield. His cape flies towards the person, covering their face and knocking them to the ground. I turn around to see Peter screeching.

A girl with antennas looks at him. "Please don't put your eggs in me!" Peter begs and I launch a web that wraps around her body. "Not my boyfriend, bug-lady!" I say and web her body to the wall. A man kicks Peter and I web his hands behind his body.

I pull the bug-lady towards me and I hold my hand by her face. Robot man holds a blaster to Peter's head. "Everybody stay where you are. Chill the F out." He presses a button on his mask, revealing his human face. "I'm gonna ask you this one time." He holds the blaster out at us, still with his arm wrapped around Peter.

"Where is Gamora." I let venom pool in my mouth. "Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora." Tony's mask flickers from his face and he holds his hand out at the man. "I'll do you one better. Why is Gamora." Purple person says under Tony's foot that presses into his chest.

"Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you I'm gonna French fry this little freak." The man threatens. "Let's do it. You shoot my guy and I'll blast him. Let's go." Tony threatens and holds a hand down at the purple dude. His hands morphs into a large weapon. "You touch him and I'll burn through this bug's body." I spit the venom onto the floor and it burns a hole in the ship.

"Do it Quill. I can take it." The purple man says. "No he can't take it!" Bug girl tells him. "She's right, you can't." Strange adds. "Oh yeah? You don't want to tell me where she is. That's fine! I'll kill all four of you and I'll beat it out of Thanos myself. Staring with you." He presses his weapons into Peter's head.

I hold a hand out and webs shoot around the man. Venom pours from them and touches his hand. He squeals and jumps back, letting go of Peter. "Wait, what? Thanos?" Strange asks. "All right, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve." I let out a small chuckle and Peter webs the man's hands together.

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say? Jesus?" Tony scoffs. "You're from Earth." He says. "I'm not from Earth. I'm from Missouri." Space man adds. "Yeah that's on Earth dipshit. What are you hassling us for?" Tony asks him and Peter pushes the man to the floor.

He wriggles, trying to get his hands from the webs. "So you're not with Thanos?" Peter asks him. "With Thanos?" He asks, disgusted and in shock. "No, I'm here to kill Thanos. He took my girl- wait, who are you?" He asks and Peter's mask flickers from his face. "We're the Avengers, man." Space man sighs and I let my mask flicker from my face.

"You're the one Thor told us about." Bug girl says. "You know Thor?" Tony asks her. "Yeah." Space man says, sitting on the floor. "Tall guy, not that good-looking, needed saving." I chuckle and he looks at me. "You're jealous of Thor." I say and he scoffs. "Where is he now?" Strange asks, ignoring my previous comment.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

884 Words

A/N- this isn't edited, I'll do it tomorrow :)

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 4 | 5 | 24 |