𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13

I SEW A WOUND IN MY STOMACH WITH A NEEDLE. It stings slightly but I brush away the pain. It's always my stomach that I'm injuring, to be honest I'm sick of it. I grab a large white bandage and wrap it around my body.

Happy sews Peter's wounds and he grits his teeth together. "Ouch!" Peter yells out with a wince. "I thought you had super strength?" Happy asks and I pull my top down to cover my wounded stomach. "It still hurts." Peter tells Happy.

"Happy, come on." Peter tenses in pain. I let out a sigh and take his hand. Peter glances up at me and shoots me a small, grateful smile. "Just a few more, there we go-" Peter lets out a yelp in pain. "Oh, my god." Peter groans out. "Relax." With my Spider Sense, I can tell Peter is going to burst. I move away.

Peter slams his hand on the table and shoves himself to stand. "Don't tell me to relax! How can I relax when I messed up so bad?" Peter says and I stare at him with soft eyes. "I trusted Beck, alright. I thought he was my friend so I gave him the only thing Mr. Stark left behind for me and now he's going to kill my friends and half of Europe, because I think he knows about Ned, so please do not tell me to relax." Peter sits back down in a chair and leans against his hand. He inhales sharply.

"I'm sorry, Happy, Tamsyn. I'm sorry. I shouldn't shout." He sighs and his eyes go red. "I just really miss him." Peter's eyes well with tears and I sit down in the seat opposite him.

"Yeah, I miss him too." I look down, unable to speak. "Everywhere I go, I see his face. And the whole world is asking who's gonna be the next Iron Man," Peter's voice cracks and he sniffles. "And I don't know if that's me, Happy. I'm not Iron Man." Peter says and I look up from my hands and stare at him.

"You're not Iron Man. You're never gonna be Iron Man." Peter breathes shakily at Happy's words and looks down at his hands. "Nobody could live up to Tony. Not even Tony. Tony was my best friend, and he was a mess." Peter looks up at Happy's words.

"He second-guessed everything he did- he was all over the place. The one thing that he did that he didn't second-guess was picking the both of you. I don't think Tony would have done what he did, if he did know that you both were gonna be here after he was gone." Peter's eyes fill with tears.

"Now, your friends are in trouble, you both only have each other, your tech is missing. What are you going to do about it?" Happy asks Peter who stands. "Ima kick his ass." He tells Happy and I join in. "We means right now. Specifically, what are we gonna do? Because we've been hovering over a tulip field for the last fifteen minutes." I say to my boyfriend.

"Right, we can't call our friends because he's tracking their phones. Give me your phone." Peter grabs Happy's phone with the password being, Password. Peter goes onto Flash's live and I reach for the glasses in my pocket.

"I still have CLARA." I tell happy and slip the glasses over my eyes. "CLARA, locate where in London Flash Thompson is live streaming from." I tell her and Happy presses a button to reveal a holographic suit designer.

I never take my suit off, as it can be accessed telepathically. An invention from Tony that I tweaked. Happy plays AC/DC over the speakers and Peter calls out: "I love Led Zeppelin." I look at him, appalled.

"This is AC/DC. How do you not know that?"

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

656 Words

A/N- not edited <3

I haven't got time to do a double update tonight, it'll come tomorrow x

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare