𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

PETER AND I HURRIEDLY SWING THROUGH THE TRIAN STATION. We land on the train and it drives to Berlin. Peter and I swing off it and he approaches a pedestrian but accidentally terrifies her, causing her to run away, screaming about 'The Night Monkey'. A car drives infront of us and the window rolls down.

Nick Fury stares at us. "Get in." I get in the back and Peter gets in the front. "You've got a lot of explaining to do." I pull my black mask from my face. "No, no, no, listen." Peter rambles but I lean towards the front seat and place a hand over his arm. "Wait until we're secure." I say to my boyfriend and he nods.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

Peter and I walk behind Fury through a modern building. He leads us into a room. Hill stands there on the other side of a large round table. "So is there anything you want to tell us about your girlfriend?" I frown and point a finger to myself. "Me?" I ask confused. "He's talking about EDITH." Hill says and I nod.

"I know I made a mistake. In sorry but he is not who you think he is. Beck is a liar. Mysterio, the Elementals, it's all fake. He has some illusion tech. That's how he tricked you, and me into giving him EDITH." I grab the projector from one of my pockets.

"It's a projector. I pulled it off the fire monster in Prague." I say and place the item on the table. "So all that death and destruction we witnessed was created by this?" Fury asks. "Not just this. He was using drones." I say and Fury nods. Hill walks over to the window.

"Well, if this is true, then Beck's very dangerous and we need to be smart. Who else did you tell about this?" Fury asks us. My Spider Sense kicks in and my eyes widen. "Beck's here." The world around us flicker's away, along with hill. "Fury it's just an illusion." Something shoots Fury and a drone becomes visible behind me.

I launch a web at it and sling it into a wall, shattering it. Peter gets knocked backwards by a drone and I jump down after him. I land in a pose and drone's light up and become visible. "Fury always had to die, but not you two." Beck says and the drone use lasers to target us. "Stop hiding, Beck!" I launch webs at some of the drones before they vanish. I manage to make four crash together.

"I tried to help you walk away, so you could help Tam walk away. Now you're making me do this." His voice echoes around me as the room changes. My temporary black suit changes into the first suit I made.

I don't panic. I don't move. I close my eyes and focus on my Spider-Senses. I manage to feel a drone and I web it to my hand. I crush it in my grip. "It isn't real Peter!" I call out. "Close your eyes." He doesn't listen to my words and it results in me shooting webs from my finger tips and connecting them to the back of his hand.

Freeze. Don't move. Some spiders are able to communicate telepathically. My gift allows me to do that. I control Peter with the strings in my fingers. I listen to the sounds around me and it stops suddenly. I open my eyes and see Beck on the ground, shot. Fury walks over to Peter and I.

"Beck's people are trying to find everyone who could expose him. Who'd you tell?" He looks at Peter as he speaks. "I know you told someone, so just tell me." I look at Peter and my website detach from his neck. He places his hands behind his head. This isn't Fury. I let the web's reattach to Peter's neck to stop him from speaking.

"Sorry, but we don't talk to psychopaths." The illusion happens again but I close my eyes and control Peter to do the same. I grab Peter's hand and launch a web at Beck. I throw him away from me and step back with Peter.

We get hit by a fucking train.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

714 Words

A/N- double update coming in a second.

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 31 | 5 | 24 |