𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

THE PORTAL OPENS AROUND ME AND MY MASK FLICKERS FROM MY FACE. Peter stands beside me and we stare at the destruction around us. I spot Wanda in the distance, nodding my head to my red haired friend. She nods hers back and red whisps coat over her hands.

Tony looks at Peter and I, shocked but relieved. Shouts rip from my throat and all of yell out in unison. I stare at the purple monster, my stance crouched, with my hands up.

"Avengers!" Captain America yells out and calls Thor's Hammer to his hand. "Assemble." I yell out and run forward, launching webs at Thanos. Monsters run towards us and I wrap webs around most of them.

I swing around, hitting and kicking at the monsters. I throw venomous webs at them and it causes them to melt and burn away. I pull a monster back from attacking Tony and Peter launches it like a slingshot.

I rush over to the fallen man, holding a hand out to help him up. He grabs it and I pull him to stand. "Holy cow, you will not believe what's been going on." Peter says to him. "You remember when we were in space, and Tam and I got all dusty?"

"And I must've passed out because I woke up and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there and Tam felt how you all would need us, Strange was all 'it's been five years and they need us' and he started doing the yellow sparkly thing-y." Peter does the motion with his hands as he rambles.

"What he means to say is, we're here now." I cut my boyfriend off. Tony wraps his arms around both of us. "What are you doing?" I ask the man and he holds us tightly. "This is nice." Peter says and I use a web to shield Tony's back from an incoming attack.

"This is cute, but later." I yell out and swing away, watching as the Gauntlet gets lifted off the ground by ugly squidward. I web onto it, snatching it into my hands. "What do I do with this thing?!" I yell out, and my suit activates instant kill.

Spikes escape my back and attack the monsters surrounding me. The ships above me open fire and blue beams fire down. The monsters keep attacking me and I grab onto Sam's flying wings before swinging away.

The beams suddenly stop firing at us and fire at something in the atmosphere. It crashes through the ship, breaking it. Webs explode from my body, shoving everyone creature away from me. "I don't know how you're gonna get through all that." Sam says to me and Wanda lands beside me.

"Don't worry." She says and more women land beside me. "She's got help." A blonde woman lands beside me and I attack a web to the gauntlet and to my hand. "This won't break." I say to them and we all run forward.

I spot Thanos and he runs for me. The blonde woman flies into his and throws him backwards. A large explosion knocks all of us away, I hold the gauntlet close to my chest.

Thanos stands opposite me, reaching for it, he grips my wrist, trying to pry it from me. Thor turns over, holding his axe to Thanos' neck. He calls his hammer, trying to decapitate the purple man. Steve jumps onto Thanos' back, pulling his reaching arm away.

The purple man throws Steve from him, and then Thor. He grabs my wrist, crushing it in his hand. I grit my teeth together, attaching a web to his arm and pulling it away from me. I let out groans as I try and force him away from me.

Thanos grips onto the gauntlet, trying to pull it from my broken hand. Tony rushes over, pushes me to the side. He gets flung away and I notice the stones gone from the gauntlet. I break the web, stepping backwards as Thanos slips it onto his hand.

"I am inevitable." He says and snaps his fingers, only for nothing to happen. I turn my attention to Tony, who holds his right arm up.

"And I, am Iron man."

He snaps his fingers and the sky turns white and rumbles around me. All of the monsters disappear. I pant out, clutching my broken hand. Thanos slowly turns around, watching as his army turns to dust before he does too.

Arms warp around my body and I'm tackled to the ground in a hug. "Tamsyn!" Peter yells out and holds me tightly. "I'm okay." I mutter and brush my hands through his hair. I take a glance over his shoulder and see Tony collapse to the ground.

I let out a gasp and Peter turns around to look. We rush over to him. "Mr. Stark?" Peter asks and I cover a hand over my mouth. "Tony, can you hear me?" I mutter out and hear no response. "It's Peter, and Tamsyn." He says to him shaking.

"We did it. We won." I say to the dying man. My eyes well with tears and I don't bother wiping them. "You two, are good together." He mutters out quietly. Pepper walks over to us and I slowly move the sobbing Peter from Tony's body. "Peter." I mutter quietly, tears falling from my eyes.

I wrap my arms around him and he sobs into my arms. I turn us around, so he doesn't have to watch. My eyes are locked on Tony's chest and as the light flickers to nothing. Pepper places a kiss to his forehead and my boyfriend sobs into my arms.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

950 Words

A/N- Endgame done, told you it was short. Not edited, I'll do it tomorrow :)

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 4 | 5 | 24 |