Allergic to Bullshit

An: long long chapter ahead :D

Say Cheese and Die Ep:1

__________________________________________

Camilla's already on her way to school because there was no way she'd miss that test. By the time she gets there she sees people studying and quizzing each other. While taking that test she hears Isaiah cough and looks over to see that he's trying to get Margot's attention. She watches as Margot slides the answer towards her and moves out of the way, showing Isaiah the answers.

Camilla scoffs and shakes her head, which causes both Isaiah and Margot to look at her. He words to both of them, you guys are unbelievable and continues on with her test. Once the class is over she walks over to them hearing the last there conversation. "I'm definitely gonna journal this tonight."
She walks up to them one eyebrow raised and smacks Isaiah on the head. "What the hell is wrong with you? You realize that if anyone figures this out you're gonna get her in trouble right?" Isaiah rubs his head and looks at the girl, "Relax Cam, no one gonna find out unless you decide to blab about it."
Margot looks at Isaiah as if he's crazy, knowing that this girl can hit really hard if she wanted to. "I should smack you again for assuming I'd try and get Margot in trouble, we had a whole thing about keeping each other's secrets. You on the other hand..." she sighs and turns to Margot, "Look M, don't let this idiot get you in trouble ok? See you guys later." With that she starts heading to her other class.
Not without getting a text from James saying that the plans for the party have changed saying that it'd be at the Biddle house.

When Camilla's parking the car she sees Margot showing up. "Margot, what are you doing here so early? The party usually starts at nine." Margot turns and looks at her friend's costume, thinking it looks pretty cool. "I mean Isaiah invited me saying that the party started at 8 so here I am, Cool costume by the way, purple suits you"
Camilla looks down at her raven costume smoothing it out, "Thanks, but usually with party's they don't start until like an hour after. People that are here before just help out." Margot nods her head saying she understands, "Alright well get ready for some sass from her highness."

She looks at Margot and sees that she's confused, "I mean Allison, she's kind of a bitch and has major insecurity issues." To this Margot laughs and looks down knowing it's rude to talk bad about people. "I'm being serious, you know there's a reason she didn't invite us right?" To this Margot looks at her, "she didn't invite you?"
Camilla shakes her head, "No James did, she doesn't like me cause I'm allergic to her bullshit so." Camilla shrugs her shoulders and starts walking to the door, Margot behind her. "What the hell? Why are the lights off?" She pulls out her phone and puts the flash on.
Margot decides to walk in front of her, not without calling out "Hey, what are you guys doing." And then Camilla hears gasps and Isaiah calling Margot's name and decides to walk over to Margot.