Tell Me the Truth?

_______________________________________

"Hey Margot, Sup Cam." Camilla nods her head at him, "You're bringing him to this thing with your dad?" Cam looks at Isaiah and tries to signal to him to be quiet. "What thing?" Lucas looks at Margot then to Cam and they both shake their heads. "No... Change of plans. We're not telling my dad anything anymore." Cam looks at Marot and then turns to Isaiah, "Why, what's going on?"
Cam shakes her head and looks at Lucas, who gives her a straight face, knowing they shouldn't be listening to the conversation, but can't do anything .

Marot shrugs her shoulders and turns to Lucas and Cam, "I can't trust my dad. That's all."
Cam clears her throat and looks down at her shoes while Lucas turns to look at Isaiah, "Hey! Isaiah. And Lucas.... And Cam." Cam and Lucas give him a little wave feeling weird about this whole situation. Isaiah sends him a small nod with a hello, while Margot looks at him, "I don't know what you guys are up to, but I just started an 8,000 piece puzzle of the Milky Way Galaxy if anybody wants to help out."

Cam, Isaiah and Lucas all stand there trying there best to think of an excess, "I'll talk to you guys later." With that Margot  walks in her house leaving only the three of them. Cam gives her a small nod, "I didn't know you're friends with Lucas Parker." Cam sighs and closes her eyes feeling awful for what she had to do. Lucas turns to her, "hey" she mumble a hmm and looks up at him, "This isn't your fault."

Cam inhales and nods her head, "It feels like it is." Lucas goes to respond but his stomach starts gurgling, "Lucas?" Isaiah turns to look at them confused, "Are you good?" Cam looks concerned and puts a hand on his arm trying to balance him, "Uh... Ye-Yeah. Um, I'm good." He turns to Cam, "Um.. I'm just... gonna go."
Cam looks at him surprised, "You want me to go with you?" He shakes his head no and starts running home, leaving Cam and Isaiah, "Oh... Yeah, I gotta do it at  my house, too." Cam turns to him and gives him a disgusted face before shaking her head and sighing and walking away. "What? It's true I do."

Cam starts messaging her head being done with the conversation. "Hey Cam! Wait up." She turns to look at him, "You wanna tell me what's going on?" Cam clears her throat and starts fidgeting with her finger, "yeah, I'm not at liberty to say, it's not really something I should tell you so just ask Margot... tomorrow. Yeah, um, ask her tomorrow."
Isaiah looks at her confused but when he sees that she's being serious he drops it. "Okay, yeah, I'll uh, I guess I'll ask her." Cam nods her head telling him goodbye, while she walks home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once at her house she sees that the kitchen light is on, meaning her dads home. She sighs, "Great." She mumble to herself as she walks into her home.
Opening the door she sees her dad's back is turned to her, she closes the door and starts taking off her jacket. "Hey, mija, where've you been?" Cam looks at her father, "With my friends." She answers dryly and heads to the stairs, "I made your favorite." Cam stops at the steps, "Por favor Camilla, hablame." he begs her  and she turns to look at him over her shoulder, "You gonna tell me what's really going on?"

She asks him clenching her jaw a little, only to be met by silence, she scoffs and shakes her head holding back some annoyed and angry tears, "I'm not hungry." And she stomps to her room leaving her dad downstairs upset and alone.

Mateo sighs knowing he's not gonna win this easily. He puts the plates down and lowers his head, disappointed in himself. He cleans everything up and goes to his study room. He pulls out an old journal he keeps in one of his locked drawers. The front cover has one word on it: Castrero. He sighs and puts it back in the drawer. He feels his phone buzz so he takes it out.

Does she know yet?

He knows who the message is from. He doesn't wanna believe what's happening but he knows, deep down he really knows.

No, and I'm not involving her, not if it's necessary.

He types back not wanting to get involved. Not wanting his family to get hurt again.

You and I both know she's already involved. If the headaches and the ringing have started, then it's happening. You have to tell her.

Mateo's scared. The ringing, the headaches, he knows what it means. But he doesn't want to go through with what happened before.

I'm not getting my daughter involved. Text me when you get here Sarah

He turns off his phone. Not wanting to text her anymore. If she's coming back then it's serious. He has to talk to Nora, she'll believe him, after everything that's happened, she has to believe him. 'No freak left behind right?'

_____________________

An: Hey guys, I have returned. A short chapter but still I'm really happy people are enjoying this story so far.

It honestly makes my day to see some comments. So thank you, so so much. Let me know what you guys think.

Good Night, Good Morning or Good Afternoon.

See you guys next chapter.