Secrets Out

_____________________________________________________

After calling Margot, Cam goes downstairs and waits for her outside. Cams leaning against the wall of the shop until she hears Margot.

"Hey Camilla what's up, you sounded urgent on the phone." Camilla's still looking at her shoes and inhales deeply. "Hey, M. Uh, follow me." Margot looks at you confused but follows Cam inside, as she tries her best to avoid Nora.

Camilla starts walking towards the stairs that lead to the second floor. "Wait where are you going." Cam sighs and turns back to Margot, "Look, I just need you to trust me, Lucas is waiting for us upstairs." Margot looks at her confused, "wait what's going on? Why is Lucas waiting for us?"
Cam sighs and turns to give Margot a pleading look, "Margot please. I'll explain everything when we get upstairs but please just come on." Margot nods her head hesitantly and follows Cam until they get to Lucas's room.

Camilla sends Lucas a small smile and goes to sit on the edge of the bed. "Did my mom see you." Cam shakes her head, "no Lucas, you know me. I'm stealthy, like a ninja."

Cam smirks and bumps her shoulder into Lucas, Lucas chuckles and Margot turns to them, "why would we avoid Nora?" Cam tries to think of something but Lucas beats her too it, " Um, I just didn't want her to, like, you know, offer us snacks and be, like, weird or something like that."
Cam nods her head and Margot smiles a little, "ah, yes, avoiding a hovering parent. I know it well." Cam chuckle and Lucas hums in agreement. Margot looks around the room seeing all the posters on his walls, "This is a nice room. Like, not so... musky as you would expect a boy's room to be."
She chuckles and Cam snorts a little, "Yeah Lu here believes in hygiene. And he knows if he doesn't he'd have to deal with a very annoyed me."
Cam points at herself and teases him, and Lucas shakes his head smiling, "yeah, trust me angry and annoyed Cam, is someone you don't wanna mess with." Cam and Margot smile at that both knowing it's true.

Margot decided to comment, "Don't take this the wrong way, but that's kind of surprising for you." They all chuckle, Lucas looking around and Cam feeling the atmosphere shift a little, "That was a joke." Margot said thinking she brought down the mood. Cam smiles and nods her head before Lucas decided to speak, "Yeah. Um, you should probably, um sit, um sit down for this."

He pulls out the small office chair he has and Cam takes a deep breath knowing what's about to happen from the edge of the bed. Margot looks confused but proceeds to sit down while Lucas sits down next to Cam, "It's, um, super weird and, uh, sort of... You know, uh, tough to watch," Cam gives him a smile to encourage him a little, "but, um. Yeah, I'm just gonna, um, show you."
Lucas plays the video of Nora and Margot's dad and as it plays Cam takes his hand a squeezes it, he squeezes back. Margot's watching the video in shock, "What?" she turns to look at Lucas and Camilla and they both look away, feeling awful, "Um, that's my dad. And your..." He closes the video out, "Yeah, it's my mom."