Three Unnecessary Words

Welcome to Horrorland Ep:10_______________________________

_______________________________

Camilla wakes up in an unfamiliar tent. She tries moving only to see that her hands have been tied to a table. She looks around scared and confused.

Kanduu walks in, his hands behind his back as he grins at the girl. Camilla sees someone move beside him and looks at the man shocked.

"Mr.Bratt?" Bratt looks at the ground ashamed. Camilla shakes her head as she looks at the man disappointed. She glares at Kanduu, "Where's my Dad!? What did you do to him."

"You look like her., you have her features." Camilla furrows her eyebrows, confused. "Amelia." Camilla looked at him shocked before he pulled out a journal with the Castrero name on the cover.

Camilla watched as he opened and read through some pages, "Your great-great-great-grandmother, made a fool of me. Throughout my years with his ancestors, she knew my plans and was suspicious of my morals. And yet I still wanted her to be a part of it all."

Camilla scoffed shaking her head, "So what. You're upset she said no to you? Well, sorry, guess psychopaths weren't her type."

"Do not mock me!"

Camilla gulped and glared at Kanduu. "My friends are gonna know something's wrong. They'll stop you."

Kanduu grinned at the girl before walking towards the tent entrance.

"I highly doubt they will."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Port Lawrence, mist hangs over the forest surrounding the town. James SUV into the driveway at Isabella's house. Isabella steps out of the car waving them goodbye as she carries her bag and a pillow into her house.

Next, James pulls into Margot's driveway. Margot steps out of the car and starts walking to her front door. In the car, Isaiah and James watch her walk away.

"You just have to do it, Isaiah." Isaiah sighs, turning to his friend. "Do what?"

"Talk to Margot."

"Man, Lucas' seat in the car is not even cold yet." James gives his best friend a look, "Dude, that seat's empty. Now go take a risk for once in your life. You don't have to play it safe."

Isaiah nods to James before opening the car door. "You're right. Margt! Hold on." James hypes him up from inside the car, and Margot turns around to face him.

"What?" Isaiah carries his duffel bag and walks over to her. "Hey."

"What's up." He sets his bag down and stares intently. "What is it?" He picks up her hand and Margot looks at him confused and pulls her hand back. "Uh, what are you..."