Are you Crazy

Go Eat Worms Ep:4__________________________________

Go Eat Worms Ep:4
__________________________________

Lucas brings them to an abandoned saw mill place. They both get off the bike going to the door, "Get in, get in, get in!" Once Nora and Margot are in, Cam and Lucas close the door with Nora and Margot helping them. "Give me the wood thing." Cam continues to hold the door while Nora passes him thing that'll lock it. The monster starts ramming into the door, "Is there another exit?"
Lucas and Cam get away from the door while Nora tries to hold it off, "Mom! Mom, get away from the.." Nora backs away from the door. "Something tells me that's not gonna hold." Cam looks over at the door seeing worms going through some of the cracks, "Um, Mom, ok, I-- I need you guys to, to get the sawmill on and I'm gonna buy us some time." Cam shakes her head, "No, no, no, I- I'm going with you."

Lucas turns back to look at her, "They're gonna need your help, please Cam just stay here, help them." Cam sees his pleading eyes, "fine, but please... be carful." He nods his head at her, revving the motorcycle. "Margot, Cam, Come on!" They hear the door break and turn to watch as the creature follows him. they go up the stairs and make it to the door of the control room only for it to be locked. Nora bangs on the door and Cam gives her helmet to Margot. "Nora step back."

Cam uses the adrenaline she has to kick the door open. It creaks and Nora and Margot look at her, one looking surprised and the other shocked. She turns to both of them, and then walks in. Nora starts pressing buttons on the control panel that turn it on the facility. "Ok. Oh, my God!" Cam nods her head and sees Lucas guiding the monster around, "Keep flipping switches until we find the right one."
Cam, Margot and Nora flip switch after switch, hopping to find the right on. Margot looks over and sees a switch that has 'Chipper' on it. Pressing it, which makes them all jump as it turns on. They hear something fall and see sparks fly, they all duck, "What was that?" They turn to see the chipper power off, "Stay here"

"What!?"
"Are you crazy!?"

"Yes, stay here!" Nora makes her way down the stairs and to the panel that fell. Cam turns to Margot and proceeds to follow after Nora, "Nora! look out!"
Nora gets hit by the worms and crashes into the wall. Both Margot and Cam go up to her, seeing that she's okay, "Go!" They head to the panel, "Okay, uh, Margot figure it out. I'm gonna do something." Margot looks at her crazy, "What! No Cam." She's already running to the chipper, knowing if the worms see her they'll be distracted.

She turns around to see Lucas going her way, signaling for her to move, she ignores him and climbs on top of the chipper. "Come on. Come on Margot." She hears it activate and sees the worms grab the bike which makes Lucas go flying in her direction. She moves out of the way just in time and hears the chipper ruble as it starts destroying the worms and his bike.

Cam sees them trying to hold on to Lucas so she starts pulling him towards her. With her help he gets back up and takes off his helmet. "Are you crazy?" He looks at her as if she's insane, "I helped you out didn't I?" Lucas looks at her and brings her in for a hug, "Never do that again Cam." She hugs him back, "I'm supposed to be the reckless one." She chuckles at that and shakes her head. They turn to look at Nora and Margot to see them smiling in relief, knowing they're both safe.

"You don't ever do that again." Nora scolds her and Cam can't help but smile and nod her head, "I promise." Cam gives her a hug and that seems to calm Nora down.
Margot had called Isaiah and let him and the rest of his friends know where they were. "Thanks for coming so fast." Camilla goes down the stairs, hearing Isaiah ask Margot something in their secret language. She gives Isaiah a nod telling him she's fine and heads to the car, only to realize one thing which makes her stop. "Cam? What's up?"

Lucas turns to her confused, "Uh- there's six of us, and uh, it's a five person car... We won't all exactly fit." She clears her throat and scratches her head, Lucas looks over at the car and then to her, "Just sit on my lap."

Cam looks at him as if he's lost it and Lucas just shrugs his shoulders. She turns to the rest of them, only to see James and Isabella holding back a smile. She glares at them, sighing as she massages her forehead, nodding her head with a forced smile, "Fine, but we're stopping to get my bike." She grumbles waiting for Lucas to get in. Once he's sat down he waits for her to get in, "You know I could just walk."

"Let's Go!" All of them call out
"Fine!"
_________

Nora waits at the front of the Saw mill. She hears the siren wailings and closes her eyes. She's met with two cop cars. The cop cars stop and a cop gets out of the passenger's seat. "Hey. Hey Mike. It's just... It's just me. I mean, um, Officer Hodgson." The officer looks at the damage caused, "Nora? What happened here?" Nora nods her head, "Yeah. Well, um, funny thing... um...." She turns around a little whispering, "I am just so... sick of lying." The officer tilts his head in confusion, "Ok. I'm gonna tell you everything that happened here."

She ends up in the pediatric ward, telling the officer that she isn't crazy, "I'm telling the truth. There were giant worms everywhere. And this all has to do with the ghost of a dead kid. Why is nobody listening to me?" Victoria's on the other side of the door, "She's been through a lot with Dennis dying. You brought her to the right place." Down the hall Mateo's watching them letting out a sigh, "Oh, por el amor de Dios, Nora, what the hell did you get yourself into." He mumble as he watches the cop walk away and Victoria watches her from the her side of the door.
________________________________

I hope you enjoyed