Sprained Wrist be Damned

Reader Beware Ep:5___________________________________________________________

Reader Beware Ep:5
___________________________________________________________

Mateo's been keeping an eye on Nora, wanting to talk to her but never having the chance too. Victoria tries to keep him busy with other patients, he knows what she's doing, but he can only do so much.
This time he wasn't gonna let Victoria stop him, when he makes his way inside he sees Nora taking meds that were assigned to her. He sees her walk towards the couches and sigh, "hey. Nora,"

She turns around giving him a smile, "Mat? What are you doing here?" Mateo looks at her sympathetically, "I heard what happened. And Victoria is doing everything possible to keep me from coming here, so I can't stay here long." Nora nods her head, "He's coming Mat. He's coming for all or our kids." Mateo nods his head, "I know, and I am doing everything possible to stop this, but Nora I need you to stay calm, don't say anything to anyone okay."

They hear the door open, "Mateo. You're need upstairs." Mateo sighs at Nora and nods his head at her, turning around he passes Victoria without a word and steps out of the room, a faint ringing in his ears as he passes someone there. He looks at them, "Can I help you?" The man looks over at him, "Oh, uh, I'm here to donate blood." Mateo looks at him confused, "That's upstairs sir."
The man looks surprised by what he said, "This is the psychiatric ward." Mateo points out until he hears a nurse call out to him, "Dr. Ramírez. You're needed on the third floor." Mateo nods his head, turning around to see the man gone. He looks confused before heading to the elevator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cams home alone. She was a little stressed with everything that happened so she thought it'd be best to box, her wrist stung just a little but it was going away. After everything that happened, from the worms to the dreams her anxiety was at an all time high. After getting her bike back from the awkward car ride there Cam didn't know what to do.
The garage door was open, meaning anyone could walk in and greet her. "Hey!" She turned to see that Isabella had decided to come over. "Hey, Izzy." Cam punched the bag one more time before turning to Isabella. "What's up?" She took off her boxing gloves and went to grab her water bottle. "Nothing much just wanted to see how you were doing after what happened yesterday."

Cam gave her a look that said don't but Isabella just laughed it off, "Okay, I won't ask... even though you could feel the tension in the car." Camilla sighs and looks at her seriously. "seriously Izzy, not you too. James has been pestering me all morning after what happened yesterday." Isabella raises her hands and chuckles a little, " I mean, how could I not. I've never seen you act so stiff and awkward like you did yesterday."
Cam throws one of the boxing gloves at her which she dodges, "Well, I'd like to see you try and be composed and calm while sitting on someone's lap."

They laugh at the stupidity of the situation before going over to pick up the glove that was on the ground. "I do have genuine question though." Cam looks at her and nods head, "How's Nora?" Cam shrugs her shoulders, "well according to my dad, she's okay. But he doesn't really know."
After getting home yesterday she had asked her dad if Nora was okay, but he'd giving her vague answers, "What do you mean?" She shrugged her shoulders a little, "I don't know, he said something about someone not letting him near her. Honestly the guy could not be any more vague." Isabella nodded her head before looking at her phone, "All right well, I gotta go take care of my brother, so I'll talk to you later."

Cam nodded her head, "Yeah I'm probably gonna go out, so text me if anything." Isabella said her goodbye and headed home, leaving Cam by herself once again, she closed the garage door and headed to her room, needing a shower after the boxing she'd done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cam had gotten a message from James telling her to go to his house. She got on her bike and made her way there. She knocked on the door, James opening it on the other side. "Oh, my favorite person."
Cam laughs and heads inside going to the game room, "Hey Isaiah." He nodded his head as if to say hello and she turned back to James, "So what's this about?" James walked over to her, "Well Isaiah here was gonna give me some news I think you'd be thrilled to hear." Cam smiled a little confused as to what he was talking about but turned to Isaiah. A couple of minutes passed and Isaiah was telling them what had happened to him and Allison, "So, that's it. I ended things with Allison." Camilla and James looked at each other before celebrating.

"Finally!"
"I thought the day would never come!"

Cam jumped in joy a little, while James laid down on the pool table, "Oh, the curse has been broken." Isaiah looks at them surprised, "What, really?" Cam nodded her head, "Um, yes really. The girl reeked of insecurity. Not to mention the amount of jealousy she had."
James nods his head agreeing with the her, "She wasn't... the worst." Cam sighs and continues to shake her head, "Yeah, no, I know that. The girl gave us nothing." Cam agrees with James pointing at him, they hear Isaiah scoff, "Literally. Allison was not even interesting enough to be the worst."

Cam looked at them and tilted her head a little with a nod. "And what are you talking about? Jealously? Insecurity?" Cam scoffs, "Isaiah, the girl couldn't stand me because I was your friend. And don't even get me started with Margot." She crosses her arms at him giving him a little sass. "this breakup was inevitable. Like a millennial saying words they don't understand but heard one time on TikTok."
Cam chuckles a little nodding her head to the side, "and the two of you are all over this relationship stuff because, what you know me so well?" Cam gives him a look, "Duh. Soulmates, okay? You, me. I got your back." Cam chuckles at James response, "And I've known you since we were like three, pirata." Isaiah gives her a smile, "And also, hello, gay. So I'm all over this romance stuff."

Isaiah nods his head before looking at Cam, "It tracks." She chuckles looking at them both, "You are like my own personal season of The Bachelor." They laugh at this, Cam shaking her head a little, "Have you told Margot yet?" Isaiah shakes his head, "I was planning on telling her when she gets here."
Cam and James look at each other raising their eyebrows with a smile, "But you know that Lucas is staying at her house right now, right?" Cam lets out a sigh before nodding her head, "You don't think I got like, anything to worry about,....do you?" Isaiah looks at both of them and they both shake there heads. "Dude, of course not, and you really wouldn't have to worry if somebody would just make their move."

James looks over at Cam who crosses her arms at him, "And what, pray tell, does that mean James?" She tilts her head a little, "I'm just saying, you like Lucas-"

"Okay, I do not like Lucas."

"Cam, really? Come on, he's been your best friend since forever. And not to mention the way he looks after you." James starts pointing stuff out and Isaiah nods his head agreeing with him, "Not to mention when you sprained your wrist, I've never seen the guy worry so much in my life."
Cam scoffs and shakes her head, "No see that's him being a good person, looking out for his friend. And even if I did, it's not any of your business." She looks at them and sees that they're both smirking at her, "I will punch the both of you, so very hard. Sprained wrist be damned."
They both put their hands up in fake surrender and chuckle. "I think Lucas is straightforward." Cam nods her head to the side agreeing with Lucas, "You, on the other hand, have been convincing everyone for years, including Margot, that you guys are just friends and that you don't have feelings for her. And it's okay if you do."
Cam nods her head smiling at them, "even though you'd be able to cut a knife through the tension you both have."

Isaiah and James laugh at her comment. They hear the door open and in walks Isabella with a pizza box in her hand. "Crisis makes me hungry." Cam agrees with her before taking a pizza slice. "Is Margot still not here?" Cam shakes her head, "Nope, we are waiting on her and on Lucas so until then, we eat."
She takes a bite out the pizza slice and James looks at her, "or we can talk about what's been going on with you and Lucas." She groans and turns to Isabella and Isaiah seeing they wanted to know too, this was not gonna be a fun wait for her.
________________________

An: I know, I know, I know, I left for like three days to enjoy the new years and prepare for other things.

But I'm back now, and I saw that this story already had 2K reads! Like what!?
💖
Anyways I hope you enjoyed today's chapter see you guys later.