BF-Like Person

You Can't Scare Me Ep:8___________________________________

___________________________________

A red car made a turn, which caused the tires to squeal. As Harold was getting closer, so was the storm. Snow was piling up around the roads. He was stopped by the ranger who was on the side of the road. "Hey. Hey, Officer."

"Where you headed?" The ranger gave him a kind smile, "Just following a friend, and I lost her. Blonde hair, station wagon." The ranger laughed, "Oh! yeah, I just saw her." Harold looked at him, surprised, "Really?"

"She has that cabin on Timberlane Drive." Harold pays attention, "You just head up the road right here and take a left at the first fork. You can't miss it." Harold gives him a smile and thanks the ranger. He goes to head off, only the ranger stops him, "But, uh, you can't go."

"Why." Harold looks at the ranger, annoyed. "Raod's already a mess up there. You have to have chains." He tries to reason only, "I don't have time for chains." The park ranger grips the window, "Everyone has time for safety. They sell them down at the general store back in town. I don't wanna be pulling a dead body out of the snow tonight."

Harold continues being annoyed and rolls up the windows, spinning the car around and driving off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James was driving down the highway, Lucas in the passenger seat, while Margot, Isabella, and Isaiah were in the back. "So, how many cocoa packets do you think Bratt's downed by now?" Lucas scans the road, paying little attention to what James is saying. "What? Oh, I don't know. I just really wanna find my and Cam, man."

James tries giving him comforting words, "Don't worry, we're gonna get there in time, okay? Bratt's slowed him way down." Lucas nodded, "Yeah, yeah... you know, I just hope you're right."

"Okay, permission to drive like I promised my mom I never would?" Lucas pats his arm, telling him to do it, and the car exhilarates on the snowy road
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the cabin, Nora looked at a map with a marker in her hand. "You've always been special." Nora looks up, "How are you even talking right now?" Slappy's head was inside the duffel bag with the rest of his body. "I want to help you put me back together." Nora looked back at the map, "I'm not gonna let you 'help' anyone ever again. You don't scare me." She took a piece of duct tape, "I'm gonna hide you in the mountains where no one's ever gonna find you."

"You can't stop me--" Nora had put the duck tape on the dummy's mouth, muffling his protest. Shoving him inside the bag

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~