Won't Burn

Night of the Living Dummy Ep: 6________________________

________________________

"My dad's just like me, isn't he?" Camilla looked over her shoulder. Everything around her changed back to the forest. She sighed, sitting on the forest ground. "You keep saying you're trying to prepare me, but from what." She looked at Amelia, watching as she sat next to her on the ground.

"We are trying to prepare you, from him." She watched as Amelia nodded toward the fog. Camilla looked and saw a man. "Who is he?" Amelia sighed, "A man that lost himself to selfishness. Someone who chose dark magic."
Camilla scoffed, "His name is Kanduu. At this very moment, he's been kept far away from anyone. After what happened with your great-grandmother, Esmeralda, we thought he'd never be seen again." Camilla looked up, "but we were wrong. Turns out, he had manipulated someone else. And in doing so, your father's gifts had awakened."
Amelia got up, looking around, "What you have gone through, so have we. Your father had help, and so do you. Never forget that your friends can help you." She stuck out her hand for Camilla to take, "Come on, you still need to learn more about this story." She guided Camilla to a clearing. Letting go of her hand as everything changed.

A room full of thriller posters and shelves filled with different books."This was your father's room." Camilla looked around, seeing classic car models that her father had collected. "It all changed here." Camilla turned to her, confused. "The boy, Harold, had used the spell." She watched as her father stepped in and walked into his room. "He was too far gone. Kanduu had manipulated him too much." As Amelia kept narrating, Camilla kept looking at her father, concerned."
He held his head, "What was he seeing?" She turned to Amelia, "This." Amelia waved her hand, and now she was in the Biddle house. Two people, Harold's parents, were burning the doll. She turned around and saw Harold walk in. "What are you doing? You're killing him!" She watched as Harold tried to get to the doll, only to be pulled away by his parents. "No, you don't understand! He's magic! He is what's best for me!" She watched as Harold got up and looked at his parents with anger.

"Please don't do this. Please don't." She heard her father mumbled. She watched as Harold glared at his parents and said the spell. She looked over to his parents, seeing them change into life-sized dolls. Camilla turned around and covered her mouth in shock, "He killed them." Amelia looked at the ground, "The boy was too far gone by then. The only thing your father could do was stop him."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"He killed his parents. So-- so he is the murderer." Margot turned to the group, "Yeah. Yeah, you were-- you were totally right about that." Lucas agreed with her, and they both nodded their heads.

"No, actually, she's not right at all about that. Harold, not a murderer." Mr. Bratt tried to reason with them.

"How'd you figure that out." James turned to Mr. Bratt, confused, "Obviously, it's complicated."