Denn- Defying Stunt

Go Eat Worms Ep:4_____________________________                                                                                                                  Camilla's going at full speed on her motorcycle

Go Eat Worms Ep:4
_____________________________

Camilla's going at full speed on her motorcycle. The ringing she's hearing, guiding her. By the time she gets there she sees Lucas on his bike. She stops her bike and gets off of it frantically. "Lucas!"

She runs up to him, doing all she can until Nora gets here. "Lucas don't! Please don't do this." She gives him a pleading look. Lucas looks up at her smiling while tears run down his eyes, "You shouldn't be here Cam. Go home."

She tries to take off but she stands in front of the bike, "No! Wait Lucas please, just wait minute." She's doing her best, her voice quivering a little, the ringing and her headache increasing, "Get out of my way Cam, I wanna do this, I need to do this." He won't look at her so she grabs his helmet making him look at her eyes, "Lucas. Please don't do this. I can't lose anyone else, please Lu."

A tear goes down her check and Lucas starts blinking frantically, he looks around and then turns to her, "Cam?" He had tears in his eyes, "Somethings happening to me." Cam nods her head, looking at him in the eyes and guiding her hand to the hand grip of his bike. "Please Cam, help me." She keeps looking at him and slowly starts helping him off the pick,

She looks behind him to see a car in the distance, Nora's car. Turning back to Lucas she sees him glaring, "Get off." Cam looks at him confused, "what? Lucas come on." He keeps glaring at her, "I said. Get. Off!" He pushes her away causing her to trip and fall. She crawls away from him not wanting to get run over by the bike, her breathings escalated. "Time for a Denn-defying stunt." he keeps repeating. "Lucas, please don't." She hears the car honk and sees Margot and Nora get out of the car.

"Lucas!"
"Lucas! Don't do it!"

Margot sees Cam on the ground holding her wrist, she crouches next to her, "Oh, my god. Cam, are you okay?" Cam groans and continues to watch Nora and Lucas, "My head, it won't stop hurting." Margot helps her up as she continues to clutch her wrist,  "I don't feel any pain. I feel so good, Mom!"
He's smiling at his mother, "Lucas. It's the worms. They're messing with you." Cam looks at Margot then turns back to Lucas seeing him shake his head, "No, no they're not. They're helping me fulfill his legacy." Nora's standing in front of the bike blocking him from going, "Ok, Lucas.

I know how much you wanna be close to your dad right now. But this is not it." Nora shakes her head at him, "Yes, it is. Ok? Mom we're exactly the same. He wanted me to be just like him. We're a team. You know, we're father and son. He wanted me to be just like him." He keeps nodding his head frantically, "No, but you're not like him, Lucas."
She tries to reason with him, "Don't say that to me." He goes to take off, but Nora stands in front of the bike, Cam tries to help Nora out but Margot has a grip on her arm not wanting her to get hurt even more. "Mom, get out of my way before I run you over!"

Nora keeps her hands on the front of the bike applying pressure to keep him in place, "No, I know you're mixed up and confused right now..." He groans at Nora, "I'm so sick of everybody telling me what I am, Mom. Ok? I'm clear. Ok? I'm perfect. And I'm gonna make this run." He tries to push but Nora pushes back with more force, "No Lucas! Dammit! Look at me!" She yells at him trying to get her point across, "Your dad didn't do this run because he thought he could make it."

Lucas looks back to his mom and scoffs, "What are you talking about?" Lucas shakes his head a little, "He did it because he knew he couldn't." He reeves the motorcycle forward again and Nora keeps pushing against it, "No! You're trying to trick me!" Cam has tears in her eyes and shakes her head, "No, she's not. Please Lucas just listen to her, ok?" Cam pleads from where she stands with Margot, "He left a note."

"No."

"I didn't wanna tell you, because I know how much you idolized him."

"No."

"No, and I didn't wanna ruin that for you. But you have to hear the truth."

Lucas keeps denying and all Cam and Margot can do is watch, "listen to me, look at me!" His eyes are closed and he holds his head, "He wanted to die, Lucas, and this was his way of doing it." He keeps denying what she says until he groans getting off his bike. Clutching his stomach he takes off his helmet and pucks out the worms.
Cams head continues pounding as she sees the worm disappear into the dirt. Lucas falls to the ground crying and that cause Nora to run to him. "God, Lucas." She crouches and holds him and Margot nd Cam go up to them. Cam gets on the ground, trying to comfort him as best as she can, "Lucas I'm so sorry."

Nora cradles her child as Cam gives him a sympathetic look, Margot standing over all of them, "I shouldn't have kept it secret, but I just..." Lucas is clutching onto his mother, "I miss him so much mom." Nora keeps a strong grip, "I know, sweetie. I miss him, too." Lucas gives his mom a hug, "I'm really sorry, Mom"

Cam tries to get up off the ground clutching her wrist, the noise makes Lucas turn his head to her, "Cam, I'm so sorry, I hurt you." Cam shakes her head crouching down to his level and puts her good hand on his cheek, "It's okay Lucas, I'm okay." She gives him a tiny smile, "You never have to apologize to me, Ok?" He turns back to his mom and continues to hug her. "I mean, you do. But not for something like this, Ok?" Nora looks back at her son, "I'm never gonna lie to you again." Lucas nods his head, "I'll probably lie to you, but... I love you."

They both chuckle and Cam goes over to Margot putting a hand on her shoulder. "You guys. What's that I'm feeling?" Margot looks around feeling alerted, "An emotional moment between mother and son?" Cam shakes her head, "No she's right, there's something in the ground. Something shaking." She looks at Margot to see her agreeing with her. Cam headaches get worse and she steps towards Nora and Lucas, "Somethings wrong, we- we have to go now." She helps them up and sees the worms coming out of the ground. They slowly start to join together making one big worm monster.

Cam stands in front of Nora and Margot, with Lucas at her side, "Sick" she looks over at Lucas and then shakes her head turning back to the monster. Lucas steps away from them to see two of the monster's tentacles look over at him, while the other two keep looking at the group.

Cam tilts her head to the side and then steps over to Lucas, hearing Nora and Margot call out to her. The creature turns to both of them and that causes Cam and Lucas to look at each other confused before turning back to the monster, "They want you back, Lucas. And I think they want me dead." They both start heading towards his bike, "Mom, get in the car and drive."

He turns back to Cam, "We have to go. Come on!" Cam helps pick up the bike while he distracts it, grabbing her helmet that's on the ground she gets on the back of his bike. "We gotta go, Lucas. Go, go!" They go down the mountain making sure to not trip over anything.

Cam holds on to Lucas for dear life, turning back she sees the monster fall into the water as Nora follows behind them in her car. Lucas is going as fast as he can and Cam turns her head back again to see the monster out of the water and following them.
___________________

An: Yes I'm leaving it at a little cliff hanger cause why not.

And I know you can't really have two people on a dirt bike but just pretend. :p