Punched You in the Face

Cuckoo Clock of Doom Ep:3

Isabella passed Margot some towel paper. Now that all of them are in the club room, "That's it that's the story." Isabella had explained how she was the person behind the mask. "Hold on, wait. You're the troll?"
Cam looked at her surprised, "I punched you.... in the face. And then you threw me." Isabella looked at her, "It wasn't me. I mean, it was me, but it was really the mask. And i deserved it after what I told you, but something is happening to James."

Cam looks over to Margot to see her cleaning her hand, "Yeah, he's splattering." She looks down hiding her smile, "that is not James. That was a copy.... or something." Cam nodded her head, "then where's James?" She looks over at Isaiah, "Missing." Isaiah looks at Margot and Cam seeing her eyebrows furrowed, "Well, were ever he is, I think I might be able to find him or at least figure out who the real James is."

They all look at her, "The ringing, it stopped the minute Isabella squashed him. It wasn't really him and some how I knew." She looks up at them. "Look, we can figure this out. He needs us too." They all take a breather, Margot leaning on a desk, "Ok. So, Isabella where did you find the mask?" Cam looks at Isabella, "Halloween. The, um, the Biddle house." Margot, Isaiah and

Camilla all look at each other, "That's the same place I found the camera." Cam nods her head, "And where my headaches started." Margot looks at her, "It's connected. This is all connected." She points at all of them, "Yeah I think your right. Maybe what's happening to James started there, too." Isabella decided to join in getting out of her chair, "We need to find out more about Biddle." Isaiah starts walking to the door, "I know who to ask." And they start leaving, heading to Nora's shop.

Once they get there they see Nora, heading towards her Margot slides a picture of Harold Biddle that Nora had given her. "How do you know Harold Biddle?"
Nora looks up seeing Isabella, Margot, Isaiah and Camilla standing with her. She looks over at Cam once more before turning back to Margot, "Guys, this isn't a good time." Cam looks at her confused, "Then why did you ask me to show Isaiah that photo?" She goes to walk away saying it was a mistake and they watch her, "Your father was right. I should mind my own business."

They follow her  as she tries to walk away, "My dad told you not to talk to me, Nora. Why?" This causes Nora to stop, and Cam narrows her eyes at her, "What do you know about this? What aren't you telling us?" Nora looks at Camilla a little shocked, "Just tell us what's going on. It's obvious you know."
Nora turns to Isabella, "I can't talk to you about this. Isaiah and Cam decided to step in, "I've seen him Nora. We've seen him" He points to Cam and she nods, "I saw him in a dream Nora.... he was on fire." She looks at Nora, "And you've seen him too. Haven't you?"

They're all watching her now, "Look, Nora. James is in real trouble. And it's because of this kid, and because of that house. So you have to tell us something." Nora turns to Margot, "You want answers? Ask your mother." She turns to Cam, "Talk to your father." With that she leaves, Cam and Margot turn to each other now confused.

They had decided it'd be best to watch James house, waiting for the clone to leave. "While we wait, we could do what Nora said." They turn to Cam and Margot, "Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea. She's-- She's really busy right now. How about texting your dad Cam."

Cam shakes her head, "Yeah my dad doesn't do texts, he's old that way. And I haven't talked to him since yesterday." Isaiah looks at them, "Really?" Cam tilts her head, nodding, turning to Margot, "Yeah, she's doing her professional photography thing... and--- There."
They turn to see fake James coming out of his house, "I got this." Isabella goes to get up with her bat. but gets stopped by the three of them, "What are you--- Sit down!" They hold her down, "If you pop him with a rock we don't get no answers!" Cam nod her head agreeing with Isaiah, "Besides that could be the real James." Cam shakes her head, "I don't know about that." They watch him walk away, Isaiah turns to Cam, "hear any ringing?" She furrowed her eyebrows, "It's faint, but it's there." They all get up and start following him.

Driving far enough behind him they stopped and saw that 'James' had stopped by an abandoned mine his family had. "Why's he going to his family's old mine?" He turns to Isabella, "I don't know. But let's find out. Cam?" They turn to her, "ringings still here, it's not as faint anymore."
They get out of the car and follow 'James', being behind him they see him turn and head inside the mineshaft. They follow not far behind, "Guys, this seems too easy." Margot shushes her but Cam looks at her and nods agreeing with her. "let's go, come on." Margot goes in first and Isabella's the last one to enter. They try their best to stay in the dark following behind 'James' who has a flashlight until he turns it off leaving them in darkness. "James?"
Cam hears the ringing stop, and a light turns on blinding them or a second, "Oh, hey! Looks like this was a trap." They see the minecart heading towards them, "Sorry, besties."

"Run, Run!"

"Go, go, go, go, go!" They keep running until there stopped by seeing three other duplicates, "Oh, really?" Cam looks at them ringing in her ears again, "Dead end." They see James run towards them, "Over here! It's me! I figured out the tunnels! Come on! Let's go!"

They all start following him, wanting a way out, "James, what is going on?" 'James looks around the room trying to figure a way out, "It was the clock, I repeated the party, and it repeated me, somehow, I don't know." They jump seeing another James appear, "Watch out! He's leading you into a trap!" Isabella and Margot hide behind some logs while Cam and Isaiah look at both James,

"No, no I'm not"

"Yes, he is! If you go that way, he's gonna dump you into a pit! That's--- That's what they did with me. I-- I'm the real James!"

"No, no, I-- I'm the real James!"

"Obviously the duplicates gonna try to impersonate me. That's like so first thought.

They keep bantering and Isaiah turns to Cam as if to ask her but she shakes her head, all she hears is ringing and doesn't know what to do. "We're like brother, Isaiah you have to follow me, Ok?" Cam spots a rod and Isaiah a wooden block that they could use as weapons.

Both James are still arguing, "If you trust him he's gonna kill you." One of the James starts heading towards them and Isaiah picks up the block and swings it at him making slime go everywhere. Cam decides to pick up the rod just in case, "James! What's up, man?" all four of them look at 'James' and start walking towards him, 'James' laughs before shaking his head, "actually, no, none of us are the real James." Isaiah looks scared and sees another James come up, telling Margot and Isabella to run and Cam goes to follow but hears Isaiah yelp, she turns around to see him getting dragged away with a bag on his head. She goes to stop them but one of them punches her in the face and that knocks her out.

________________________________________________________

An: Am I writing this while watching the show?

I guess you'll never know.