Be Careful

Give Yourself Goosebumps  Ep:7_______________________________

_______________________________

The group of five was scared. Mr. Bratt had turned out to be Harold Biddle. They watched as he disappeared. The five were left in the house alone. "Bratt's gone."

"You mean Biddle's gone." The group looked around frantically. "Where'd he go?" Lucas got up and headed towards the door, the rest following. They tried pulling the door open, but it wouldn't budge. Isiah and Lucas had decided that they'd push the door together. Counting to three, they pushed the door open, and all they saw was an abyss of black. Isaiah and Lucas were close to falling until Margot pulled them back inside. "I'm gonna vote for not opening things anymore." James looked at them for clarification, and a few seconds later, they had opened the door again.

"Oh, my god. We are trapped in the scrapbook."

~~~~~~~~~

Camilla turned around and was greeted by trees once again. "My dad, he was trying to help him. They all were." She turned to Amelia, "He hasn't found Slappy yet, has he?" Amelia shook her head, "It appears not." The fog surrounds them, and Camilla can tell something's wrong, "Something... somethings wrong." Camilla looks around, confused, until she inhales and closes her eyes, "My friends... I think they're in trouble." Amelia smiles at her proudly, "It seems like your friends will need your help. But please, Camilla, be careful." She nods her head at Camilla before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm gonna find us a way out of here. Okay? I'm gonna try the basement." Isaiah heads to the basement door with James right behind him, "No... Isaiah!" He tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Oh, thank god." James sighs in relief before sitting down. "Okay, so Biddle must have drawn a picture of us in the scrapbook to trap us here. Great." Margot sits down, frustrated.

"I'm too young to die."
"Dude... we're all the same age."

"Look, my mom will realize I'm gone, and she'll start freaking out soon enough." James agrees with her, "Our parents are gonna figure this out."

"Yeah, but we have been here all night, so... I'm sure they'll be here any minute now." The group holds on to the hope of their parents saving them. "I don't know, will they? Our parents haven't exactly done the best job of figuring things out." James looks up, getting an idea.

"But there is one person." They all look at him, confused. Isaiah's face lights up before scoffing, turning to the group, and they all nod their heads,

"Cam"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With a gasp, Camilla's awake. She sits up and looks around her room, sighing at the fact that it's daytime. She turns to her phone, sees missed messages from the group, and panics. "Oh, crap," She sees one voicemail from Lucas and plays it.