Booms of Doom

Go Eat Worms Ep:4

Go Eat Worms Ep:4

There's gonna be a Pov switch enjoy

_______________________________________

Camilla went upstairs angry that her father won't tell what's really going on. She goes to her bathroom and washes her face with water trying to calm herself down. As she lays down, inhales and exhales slowly lulling her to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Opening her eyes she's met with a forest. "Oh shit, not this again." She's sleeping, she knows she's asleep.

Camilla

"Hello!?" She looks around trying to find whatever's whispering. It's foggy and she swears she sees the outline of someone. Cam tries walking towards them slowly, "hello?" The person's back is turned to her, "Who are you? What the hell is this place?"

Cam talks to them trying to get answers but is met with silence. "Hello? Do you hear me? Can you- can you understand me?" The person turns around, she's wearing an elegant black dress, "Uh...¿Tal vez hablas español?" Cam looks at her with a little hope. The woman sends her a smirk, "Por supuesto que sí, but it would be easier to speak English. Would it not?" Cam chuckles a little, "It definitely would be." she clears her throat, "Who are you?" Then she smiles at Cam "My name is Amelia. Amelia Castrero"

________

Margot was going to her daily classes and realized that Cam hadn't shown up. She spotted Lucas and went up to ask him. "Hey, Lucas?"

"Hey!" He slammed his locker looking at her smiling.

"Hi. Um, I was just checking in, um, have you seen Cam? She didn't show up to class, and yesterday was really... sucky, after what she told us. I just wanted to see if she was okay, and how you were handling it." He looked at her as if it didn't seem to bother him, "Yeah, I'm so good. Cam probably just skipped or something, but you know, I'm just, uh, just rolling with the punches and, you know, uh, doing all the things that need to be done." He keeps smiling at her. "So, you're fine?" He nods his head, keeping the smile on his face he chuckles, "Margs. Listen...."

"Don't call me Margs."

"I know you're in pain." Lucas puts his hands on her shoulders, freaking her out a little, "But the great thing about pain, is that you can actually choose not to feel it." Margot shakes her head a little, "I really don't think that's how it works." She looks at him concerned, "Well, what I'm learning today, is that's exactly how it works." He grabs his things and walks away leaving Margot stunned.