Chapter 1

"pluck pluck" (sound of bubbles). Becca's phone

A notification pop out.
Its a message from her bestfriend Faye.

"Hi bec, be ready. I'll pick you up after 20 minutes 😘"

"Okay kha, take care. See you soon 😘"
Becca replied.

Good thing that she already took a shower earlier and she's just waiting for Faye to message her.

It's been almost three weeks since they cameback here in thailand. They will be staying here for a year or more, it depends on their family business.

Last night Faye invited her to have a dinner in a famous restaurant here in thailand. Owned by Faye's father who is also a businessman like her father.

She got up from her bed put her phone inside her bag and go straight to her wardrobe. She choose the red tube dress that she bought last time when she go out with her brother Richie.

"Perfect" she mouted with a smile in her face when she saw her reflection in front of the mirror.

She sat in front of her mirror put some light make up on, comb her hair down and put a clip on the side of it so it won't bother her pretty face. She spray her favourite perfum and pick her mini sling bag.

But before she got out from her room she took her milky white cardigan, she might feel cold later since its already ber months. She also choose to wear a white flat shoes instead of high heels. Its more comfy.

She walked to the sala, and her brother richie greet her.

Hey little sis, got a date?

She smirked.

No, im going out with my friends. I already told you about it earlier. She pouted

She kissed her parents goodbye. Who were watching some movie on netflix. It's their thing every sunday.
No business on sunday that was her father's rule.

See you later mom, dad.

Be careful dear. Her parents said. While smiling

I will.

But before she got out her brother speak again.

Be on time Rebecca you know your curfew.

He said while his busy looking at his laptop.

Gosh richie, im not a kid anymore...

You are still tho. Not until you reach 20.

I let out a sigh. Coz I know I'm not gonna win on him. Good thing I'll be 20 in three months.

Okay fine. Whatever...

Good.

I hate richie for acting like that. He's very strict when it comes to me. Sometimes. Actually, most of the time he acts like a parent to me. More than to our own parents.

It's quite opposite to mom and dad. Coz they just let me do what I want. In short I'm spoiled. But not when richie's around.
Hope he'll go back very soon to england.

I got inside the elevator. Exclusively for us only. Yeah, we're staying here in the penthouse for the meantime while our house or should I say mansion was still on renovation.

My father decided  to change some part of it. And it will finish after a couple of months.

My parents were famous not only here in thailand but all over the world for being the top 1 when it comes to business. That is why we are known as the king of business or should I say my father.