Chapter 34

Becca's pov

Baby, are you okay? I asked Freen. She was fidgeting her hands nonstop and I wonder why.

Ah, uhm yeah. She answered stuttering. And I know she's not okay. I moved my chair closer to her and put my hands on her lap, and started caressing it. But then, she slightly slap my hands and removed it.

I gave her a question mark look why she did it. But she just signalled me the people around us.

Don't worry, they wont notice. Look they are all drunk. I said. Its been two hours since they started drinking. Only freen did not drink because she has a low tolerance of alcohol.

While Richie on the other hand was about to pass-out. I called mr. Joe to drive him home. Freen and I decided to go home as well. But we wont be staying together tonight. She will be going to Nam's apartment.  While me, going to the mansion.

Yeah speaking about it. We already moved last week. My father kinda rushed the renovation for my birthday. They want to celebrate it there, tho I already told them that no need to celebrate my birthday, but they insisted so I just let them.

Everyone, may I have your attention please. I stood up and said loudly. Now everyone's attention was on me.

Okay, lets call it a night. They all whined after hearing what I said.

I know you still want to enjoy, but its getting late and all of you is already drunk. I just dont want anything to happen to all of you, so I want you guy's to go home safe. Okay? I added

Yes ma'am Rebecca. They all said in unison. After that Freen and I left. I drive her to Nam's place which is only twelve minutes away from here.

We reach Nam's house but it s1eems like we don't want to separate yet. For almost three months this is the first time that we won't be spending together on weekends.

I'm gonna miss you babe. I said looking at her.

Me too baby. She said while kissing my hands nonstop.

Baby, as long as I want you to stay, you need to go now. It's almost eleven in the evening. She added. I nodded and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.

I love you babe. See you on monday. I said after breaking the kiss.

I love you more babe. Call me when you reach home okay. I will miss you. She said before going out of the car. She wait for me to leave before entering Nam's house. I can see her waving from my side mirror.

_____________________________________________

Freen's pov

P'naaaaaaaaammmm...I shouted from the top of my lungs. When I got inside her house.

Whaaaaat happened Freen? Are you okay?! She asked panicking.

Haha, yeah Im okay. Just want to make sure your in the house. I said

Such a crazy. Hmp.. I'll go back to sleep now. There's a food in the fridge heat it if you want to eat. Good night kid. She said and turned back to her room.

I go to the other room to take a quick shower. Nam's house is bigger than my place. Wall is painted in an apple green color which her favourite color. Furniture is all cream white. Which is so bright for my eyes.

After taking a shower I change my clothes into a pair of pj's. Im not going to sleep yet, instead I will finished the one I'm painting.

Yes, a painting. A portrait of my girl. I've been working for it for more than three weeks. It would be easy if I'm going to make it like straight days. But I don't have that time. Sometimes I sneak from her just to make it on time, before her 20th birthday. No one knows about it except P'nam. That's why I asked her permission to do it here, in her house so that becca wont see it.

The Unpredictable LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara