Chapter 20

Freen's pov

I stamped my foot and slammed the door when I reached the office. Good thing that no one is in here because all of them was on their snack break.

I sat on the chair in front of the computer and run my hands through my hair and gently pulled it and I heaved big a sigh.

"Why is she doing this to me? Urgghh"

Are you okay Freen? I heard Nita asked from behind. "Wait is she here all the time? Maybe I didn't notice here because I was carried away by this feelings"

I turned to her and nod. She is a friend but were not really that close. She tapped my shoulder when she noticed that I don't wanna talked about what happend.

You know you can talk to me always. She said smiling before turning back to her sit.

Thank you Nita. I said and give her a smile.

I calmed myself before I turned myself back to work. Seeing those pile of paper works infront of makes me tired already.

Yes I dont have class today, or should I say I don't need to attend a face to face classes. Since my professor already send me an email regarding with the topic they discussed.
In short I'm studying online and just go to school campus to work. It is an advantage compare to other students but its tiring. Yet I already get used to it.

"Being tired all the time since and then.."

Time had passed and its lunch break.

I was about to go to the cafeteria when suddenly mr. Nuk entered the office with a paper bag on his left hand and a bouquet of red roses on his right hand. His walking towards my direction, which makes the other staff gasped and mumbling.

It seems that you've got a secret admirer on your first day ms. Chankimha. He said teasingly while I was giving him a puzzled look because I don't even know who send it to me.

I shyly curved a smile and thank mr. Nuk, he bowed his head before turning his back to where he came from.

I confusedly stare at paper bag and a bouquet of red roses which is already infront of me.

There is a card on the flower so I waste no time to open and read it. And know where this things came from.

"Im sorry about earlier if I acted like an ass. And by the way Thank you for the sandwich you gave. I hope you like the food and the flower. Please accept this as an apology"

A smile formed into my lips as I was reading the letter. There is no name on the it but I don't need to ask who is it, because I already knew the person who send it.

"So this is how you apologise? How cute of you Rebecca"

I sniffed the scent of red roses, though this not my favorite one I still appreciate it. I excitedly open the papar bag that has a food inside, thank God that she sent me as my stomach is groaning from hunger.

I was about to dig in but then, I noticed that it is something that I cannot eat.

I massage my temples trying to relax my self, because at the moment I don't know if I should get more angry or what..
When suddenly my phone rangs. It is from her

Hi, have you recieved what I sent? She asked from the other line. I groaned before answering her.

Are you trying to kill me Rebecca? I asked angrily, I am trying to control my anger but I really can't help it.

No, why would I do that? She asked worriedly
I heaved a sigh

Waiiit, do you have allergies? I mean are you allergic to tuna? She asked.