Chapter 21

Freen's pov

I was the last one to leave the office, they all left already including Nita. I check the time and its already five in the afternoon so, I decided to pack my things and leave. I will continue it tomorrow.

I put my headphones on and listen to some music. It became my habit since and then after class, just to kill the tired mood I felt earlier.

I was walking at the hallway heading to the gate when someone stood in front of without me noticing who it was.

I was shocked when I saw Becca in front of me. I look around and saw no one, other student must be home already. Well nothings new about it. I got used to it already, that I was the who came early in the morning and the last one to leave. I heaved a sigh thinking about that. "My life is boring isn't it?"

What are you doing here? I asked her

Im waiting for you. She answered. I was about to protest but then I remember that I saw her schedule earlier and I realised that she waited for me for almost three consecutive hours.. "But why?"

Please let me drive you home. She added. Aside from I am already tired the whole day, I couldn't let myself to wait for another minutes or hours for the bus to pass by. So I nodded, and she opened her car door for me.

Thank you. I muttered. "Such a sweet and gentlewoman"

She run from the other side and got in to the driver seat. I was wondering how many cars does she owned, last time she was using a pink porche, now its a baby blue ferrari. For sure she personalised this color.

Eherrrm, uhm your seatbelt? Or should I put it myself? She asked smiling.

Oh, I uh can manage it. I answered stuttering. 
I quickly grab the seatbelt from the upper side of my right shoulder and pull it slowly adjusting based on my position. But when it comes to locking it. I struggle a little bit because my hands is shaking.

Let me. She said without waiting for my response she gently took it from my hand and lock it herself. I can feel the electricity running through my entire body with just a slightly touch from her soft hands. .

There you go. She faced me smiling. I was thankful to the darkness of the surroundings and dim light inside of her car because I am hundred percent sure that my face is turning into a red cherry at the moment, as I can feel the heat from it. I swallowed whatever inside my mouth before I let out a word.

Thank you. I murmured and quickly avoid her simply yet hottest gaze that make my whole body melt.

There is a silence between us, I didn't bother to speak because I have nothing to tell. I focused myself on watching those colorful light decoration on the big brunches of tress on the both side of road, its really beautiful.
And I couldn't help myself smiling because of it.

It seems that you are enjoying the view. She broke the silence. Now she's smiling while still looking at the road. "Wait, is she staring at me the whole time?"
I shook my head because of that thinking.

Isn't it beautiful? I asked while raising both of my eyebrows

It is. Indeed beautiful. She answered facing at me with those beautiful smile on her face. Again, I immediately avoid my gaze at her. Because if not. I will definitely die early.

The stoplight turns to red so we wait for a minute.

Uhm, freen. Aren't you hungry? She asked while tapping the stearing wheel with her long fingers as if it was a beat box cajon.

"Is she asking me for a dinner? Like dinner date?"  I shook my head for that thinking.

Actually, I am quite hungry. I didn't got the chance to eat during the afternoon snack break. I was too busy that I didn't  notice the time. And the last time I eat it was during lunch, but I also didn't got the chance to finish all of my food.