Chapter 5

Freen's pov

I moved to the other side coz of the sunlight hitting my face, my head still hurt a little. I hugged the pillow beside me while sniffing it.

Hmmm, smell nice and so soft , I hugged it even tigther. When i realised that I was on someone's bed.

Oh shit, I muttered. I slapped my face to make sure that I'm not dreaming.
And yes I wasn't. I start to panicked.

I checked myself if there's wrong with my body, but I found nothing except that im wearing a pair of pj's.

So that means, someone saw my nakedness?
I can't believe it and I covered my face with my hand.

I tried to remember what happened last night. And the only thing I remembered, I was at the bus stop waiting for a ride.

I look around to inspect the whole room. It's way bigger than my whole apartment though this just only a bedroom, I move myself to sit on this bed that it's double the size of mine.

The design is so modern. The wall is painted with a milky white color. It's perfectly combined with this amazing furniture.

The big window that has a thick layer of a glass covered with a beige curtain. For sure it has a perfect view of city lights at night.

I'm looking for something like a frame or a photo of the owner but found nothing. I only saw my stuffs on the bedside table.

Wait, where is my clothes?
I was about to get up from the bed when suddenly the door opened..

I saw a lady entering the room with a tray full of food. She's on her fifties based on her physical appearance.

Oh, you're already awake dear, how do you feel right now? She said while walking towards me.

Ahm, who are you? And where am I? How did i.. she never let me finish.

Stop worrying dear, your safe here and nothing bad happened to you.
Here eat some food first and I'll tell you what happened. She said while putting the tray in front of me.

You must be hungry by now. She added while smiling at me.

Well she's right, coz my small and large intestines was about to fight coz of hunger

I started to eat the vegetable soup that she made. It taste so nice. I suddenly missed my mom because of it

"My boss brought you here last night." she started. You're unconscious and has a high fever. I am the one who change your clothes coz its already wet. I washed it last night. I'll bring it back to you later. She continued.

Thank you....

Mhamee, just call me mhamee dear, she said when she noticed me trying to figure what was her name.

Thank you so much mhamee. I said.

Its really nothing dear.

How can I thank your boss mhamee? Is he here? I want to thank him in person. I asked

No need to worry about it dear, i will tell her instead. Beside she left early in the morning.

She? I asked. I thought it was some guy who helped me. So, that means i wasn't dreaming earlier when someone touch my face and whispered something..
"Get well soon, sarocha" she has a soft voice.

Yes dear. She respond

Who is she? And how did she bring me in here? For sure she's a strong one. I asked out of confusion.