Chapter 26

Becca's pov

I slowly opened the door and tue lights  were off. Only the dim light was on. I tiptoed to my room when suddenly richie speak.

As far as I know classes ended at five in the afternoon, do you know what time is it now? He said with a stern voice.

I thought he's already asleep. I didn't notice him because of the light. I checked my phone and it was only nine twenty five o'clock.

Still in for my curfew big bro. I answered confidently.

Where have you been? He asked

From a special friend. I answered

And who is this "special friend" of yours? He asked.

Oh, his name is NON OF YOUR BUSINESS...haha. good night brother..see you in the morning.

I didn't let him speak and shut my door. I don't want him to ruin my "beautiful" night..

____________________________________________
Weekend

It's only five in the morning, though today is saturday I choose to wake up early.
Today I will take freen to pattaya, to the Sanctuary of truth Museum. And also go to one of our private resort at pattaya. I already asked for my dad's permission, and thank God he allowed me, as long as mr. Joe will be there too.

I've got no problem about that after all. Except for my one and only brother. "My lovely brother"  Richie.. at first he is against about it. But I'm not gonna let him win this time, of course I used my super powers to my mom and dad. 

"What Becca wants, Becca gets"

And for freen, she still have no idea about it. I know she will refused if I'm gonna ask her because of her work. Little did she know, I already talk Faye the other day. And guess what?. She's more excited than me.

Oh my gosh beccaaaaa, are going to stay there overnight? She asked shockingly and excitedly.

I hummed and nodded at her as a response.

Oh my god becca, don't tell me your going to.... I didn't let her finish her words I know her mouth is unstoppable and she was about to say something; inappropriate kinda words.

Okay, that's enough Faye. I stop her. And she giggles like a kid. I just shooked my head because of the way how she react.

I took a quick shower and get ready. I asked mahmee to pack some of my things that I be needing. Tho I have stuffs at the private resort, I choose to bring something new.

After half an hour I am ready to go. I said goodbye to both of my parents who were having their breakfast before leaving.

Take care princess okay? And don't drive so fast. Dad said.

I'll keep that on mind dad. Bye, I love you all. I said and rushed to the parking lot.

After some minutes, I have reach Freen's place. I parked my car and go up to the third floor. I am certain that she's still sleeping at this hour. But we need to go early before we got stuck to the traffic.

I pressed the doorbell three times and wait for her to open the door. But it seems that she's in her deep sleep so I pressed again, ut now I did it nonstop. I know she will pissed off by that but I need to wake her up.

What do you wa......

Good morning sunshine. I said smiling at her while leaning my side body at wall.

She's still in her pj's, rubbing her beautiful eyes with her messy hair from sleeping. Yet that doesn't lessen her beauty. She's still pretty and more cuter on her looks right now.