Chapter 11

P'freen you came.... Bella shouted while running towards me.

I can see the excitement in her eyes, I kneeled down to hugged her.

Of course baby, I will come it's your birthday. I'm sorry if I make you wait, I was stuck on the traffic. And I'm sorry I didn't got a chance to buy your favourite toy. I said pouting

It's okay phi, I already have it, wait.. she run to the sofa to get her toy and cameback to me.
Here. She's showing it to me.

That was so cute. Just like you. I said while caressing her soft cheeks

P'bec gave this to me earlier. She added

P'bec? I asked.

Yes P'bec, the beatiful lady over there. She said while pointing the direction of the lady she was talking about.

I look at the direction she was pointing. And our eyes meet.... I feel like everything around me stop for a minute.

"So it was really her last night. The one who already bought the stuffed toy. Is she also the one who order the food to me last time?"

"I think I need to figured it out myself."

P'freen, she's beautiful right? Just like you. Bella said while smiling at me

Gosh, this kid. Already know how to tease at a young age. I can feel that my ear is burning at the moment.

You know what, I made your favorite cupcakes. I changed the topic

Really? She asked excitedly. "Oh thank God"

Yes, and I showed her the one I made last night.

Wow, this is all for me? She asked

Of course, I made it for you. But, you need to promise me, not to eat too much, or else your tooth will ache.

I promised.  She said while raising her right hand.

Bella pulled my hand.

Come P'freen, I want to share this delicious cupcakes you made to them. She was talking  about her sister Yuki, Ms. Faye, Mitch, and Rebecca.

I can't say no to this adorable kid, so I just follow her, while she was still holding my hands.

I greet them hello and bowed my head.

Thank you freen for coming to my sisters birthday. Yuki said while smiling at me.

Thank you for inviting me ms. Yuki. I respond

Drop the formalities freen. Just call me Yuki. She added

Me too freen. Faye added

Same as me. Mitch said

And this lady beside Faye stood up and walked closed to me.

Hi, I'm Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. and you can call me anything you want. She said smiling at me while waiting for a handshake.

I've got a little nervous but I don't want to show it to her.

Hello, I'm Freen Sarocha Chankimha. I said while trying to reach her hand.

We shake our hands while staring at each other like we were at the staring contest.
I can feel a strong voltage of electricity running through my entire body when I touch her soft hands.

We just stopped when we both realised that all of them are staring at us giggling.

Eheeerm. And we are almost same age, so no need to call us ms. or ma'am. Faye added