Chapter 28

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Dear beautiful reader's,

I wanted to infrom you that in this chapter I didn't put or indicate who's pov those line is, but I am sure that you would know and understand the story without it. Thank you so much.

Ps. Please prepare a tissue because this part is quite painful 🤡😁✌️

And for adult only. 😉🔞

From your lovely author
erosejanae😘
_____________________________________________

I love you...she whispered to my ears

And hearing those three words from her I couldn't stop myself from smiling and my heart for pounding because of an overly joy that I felt.

I love you the most freen.

After saying those words to her. I wasted no time and pulled her closer to me and kissed her lips.

This is the third time that I'm kissing her but it feels like it was the first time. Shivers to my spine, I slightly bite her lower lips and she let out a soft moan, it does enough a reason for me to slid my tongue inside her mouth and explore it. I gently suck her tongue and taste the sweetness of it.

As much as I wanted to continue this, I decided to stop, before I loose my control. As I can already feel the wetness between my legs. Not to conclude that I am just wearing a bathrobe and nothing inside.

We are both panting, gasping for an air after we broke the kiss. I hugged her again.

Let's go to sleep babe. I whispered to hear ear while we were hugging. She just hummed as a response. We broke the hugged and I kissed her again before going back to my room.

Where are you going? She asked confusedly

Back to my room babe, good night. I response and headed to my room.

I took off my bathrobe and wear my pink silk nighties after that I throw myself on my bed.

What happened? Did I do something wrong? I thought we were going to sleep together, "urghhhhhh." 

I keep walking back and forth because I couldn't sleep after becca came back to her room. I decided to lay down on the bed, but after half an hour, here I am. still wide awake.

"Okay, I'm done with this. I will go to her room"

I tiptoed to her room as I don't want to disturb someone downstairs. I know that Noi and mr. Joe was downstairs.  And its already past midnight. Maybe becca was already sleeping too. I reach in front of her door, hoping that it wasn't lock. I twist the doorknob and thank God it wasn't.

It was dark in her room because her light was off, but thanks to the moonlight I can still see her. I walked towards her bed, and there she is. Sleeping like an angel. She must be very tired.

I lay down next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist while I buried my head on her neck. I can smell her vanilla scent.

I woke up because I felt a hand around my waist. It was freen. She's hugging me tightly.

Babe? I said while caressing her hand on my waist.

Are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong? She asked

Of course not baby, why would I do that? I replied. She buried her head into my neck.
And I can feel her warm breath into my skin. I don't know what to do anymore, she's turning me on and I can feel the heat through my entire body. And I can't fight this anymore.

I turned to her and kissed her aggressively. I broke the kiss immediately and asked for her permission.

Do you want me to stop? I asked her. And I know she understand what I'm referring to. But she just shooked her head.