Chapter 41

Becca's pov

But I love you more my Sarocha. And I want to show to the world that you are mine...

After saying those words Becca grabbed Freen's nape and kissed her slowly, full of love in front of all the people who attend the party including the one who is now watching on the television.

They both gasping for air after breaking the kiss. Most of the people around them clapping their hands. But the other was stunned and has a big question mark on their faces.

That includes the Chen Brothers. Which is Kirk and Nop.

Kirk who has secret feelings for her bestfriend Freen can't believe what he was seeing right now. He was so shock at the moment. At the other side his brother Nop was smirking like a crazy one.

"So that's the reason why you ignored me on the first place Armstrong?" Nop said to his mind.

While the couples friends which is P'nam, Faye, Yuki and Mitch were giggling and clapping their hands, like celebrating upon seeing the two girls kissing infront of them and the other guest.

"Oh this two can't really stop their self."  Richie said while crossing his arm. He is not annoyed. Infact he is happy seeing his sister happy.

"Son, maybe your sister is right. You should find someone for yourself."  Robert said smiling widely to the point that he is almost teasing his own son.

Dad, I already told you, I don't need one. Richie respond to his dad.

I didn't say you NEED it, I am just saying because, look at you sisiter now. She's happy and I want you to be happy as well son. Robert said while tapping his son's shoulder.

Dad, I know what you are trying to say but, as of now I want to focus myself on our business. And I'm not on a rush too. Richie answered respecfully to his father.

Thank you son. For doing everything. Especially for taking care of our little princess. Though she's already twenty, still for me my little one. Robert said smiling to his son.

Anything for our family dad, especially to her. Richie response while looking at the direction of her sister who is at the center still dancing with her lover.

Freen buried her face on Becca's neck after breaking the kiss. It is not part of the plan or should I say they didn't even planned this thing. Like coming out in front of those people.

Yet they didn't regret about it. In fact she was so happy and proud about it. That way, they both didn't need to hide infront of those people around them.

Don't be shy babe, you look so cute. Becca whispered to Freens ear while caressing her back.

I am not baby, you smell so nice that I wanted to bite every bit of your skin right now. Freen said in a seductive way.

Can't wait for it babe. I respond grinning. Challenging her. While freen smirked at her after hearing those words.

Time goes by and its already midnight. Some of the other guests already left. Robert took the opportunity to speak and to thank the people who attended the party.

Lady's and gentlemen. I would like to thank you all for coming on this special night of my one and only princess. I hope that every each of one of  you had enjoy the party. But my apologies to end this party now. I know that everyone was still enjoying, but I hope that you would understand. And to those people who were behind of this event especially to those who make efforts for this wonderful decoration and to the delicious foods and everything. Thank you so so much. And have good night!
Robert said infront of the guess with her wife.