Chapter 51

Freen reach the Armstrongs Inc. before lunch time. She want to eat with her fiancée before going to her office. Upon entering the building, guard and other staffs greet her. They all know that Freen was Becca's fiancée.

Some of the employees already knew that the two is in a relationship even before they announced it in public.

Becca on the other hand was so invested to her paper works. Not realising the time and her fiancée entering her office.

Becca's pov

I hope I'm not disturbing you my beautiful angel. Freen said smiling to her fiancée

Baby... I run towards Freen. She was leaning on the door with a paper bag on her right hand and her shoulder bag on her left hand.

Did you missed me that much babe? She asked smiling after I hugged her tightly.

Yes. I answered nodding

Oh my baby, but we've been separated for only a couple of hours. She said teasingly

Even though its only a minute babe, I would definitely still miss you. I answered pouting.

I miss you too babe. Let's eat lunch, I bought your favourite salmon and milk tea. She said after I breaking the hug.

Aw, thank you so much my sweet bunny. I said and kissed her cheeks.

Wait, I still have something for you. She said rushing out of my office. I furrowed my brows when she left.

But after a minute she came back again with a bouquet of my favorite red roses.
A wide smile plastered in my lips as soon as I saw the bouquet. "Gosh. This woman never failed to surprise me"

A beautiful flower for my beautiful angel. She said giving me the bouquet.

Thank you so much baby. So sweet of you. I said smiling and kissed her.

And when did I became not sweet to you? Hmmmm? She asked raising one of her brows.

Never. I said shaking my head. And she gave me a proud smile after that.

Lets have our lunch babe. She asked preparing the food that she bought.

We are both enjoying our lunch. We also talked about her meeting with her new investor. And I am so proud of her because of that.

When we were about to finish, my door swung open. Its my brother, who doesn't know how to knock first before entering.

Oh. Hi Freen, I didn't know you were here, hope I'm disturbing? He asked even though its obvious that he is disturbing.

No Rich, not at all. Come we still have some foods here. Freen offered

Thanks Freen, I just had my lunch with a client. He response.

By the way, how was the meeting with your new investor? He added

It went very well. Though, he didn't stay longer than I expected because he promised to take his son out today. Freen answered smiling

Congratulations Freen. Richie said smiling

Thank you Rich. Freen respond.

And oh, by the way little sis. I came to asked if you already signed the paper I left earlier? Richie asked me.

Oh, I thought you didn't saw me here. I said and ge laughed shaking his head. Yes, it's on my table. The one on the top. I added pointing him the direction.