Chapter 52

Becca's pov

I woke up early before Freen does. But instead of getting up, I move closer to her and hug her tightly. Reason for her to wake up too.

Good morning babe. I said as I start giving her small kisses on her face.

Good morning my beautiful angel. She answered with a wide smile.

I watch her stretch her arms. But I stopped her when she was about to get up.

Babe, can we stay like this for a moment? We were both busy since last week. And I miss you so bad. I said while pouting

Even though we are sleeping together in one bed? Do you still miss me? She asked me with a furrowed brows

Even if you are here right next to me, I still miss you. To the point that if I can put you inside my pocket or stick our body together, I would still miss you. I said blinking my eyes.

Huh?! Gosh baby, you are so obsessed with me now. She said playfully.

Pleaseeee. I want more cuddle time with you babe. You are the only who can boost my energy. And if you're not around I feel so drained. I said pleasingly.

And when did I say no to my beautiful angel? You really know how to spot my weakness. Hmmm?. She said and start tickling me.

Baby nooooo, please stoooopp. Oh God. I only want cuddles not a bed war. I said between laughter while trying myself to breath normally.

Okay, I'll stop now. She said smiling. Come here babe, no more tickles. I promise. She added tapping the space next to her while raising her right hand.

As soon as I lay down next to her, she wrapped her arms around me from my back and burried her face on my shoulder.

I miss you too baby. She whispered
Today, I will start interviewing the new applicants. And I need more or less thirty people for my company. Can you believe it babe? I already owned a company. And now I'm hiring some workers too.. She said amazingly.

Because you work hard for it baby. And I am so so proud of your achievements. I  said caressing her cheeks

No, everything started when you came into my life. Your my lucky charm baby. She said smirking.

Hmmm, you didn't know how much you changed me babe. So YOU'RE my lucky charm too. I respond smiling.

Okay. She said smiling and then kissed me. We need to get up now babe, I don't want to be late. And you also need to review for your incoming exam. She added after kissing  me.

With that we start doing our morning routine. From arranging our bed to taking shower and making our food.

No. Freen is making our food, and I only give her a hand. Because the last time I want to make food for her I almost burn our kitchen.

Both of my parents want to send mahmee for us, but Freen and I refused to. As we both want to be independent.

Freen and I enjoyed our breakfast. We talked about her new project and asked some of opinion about it.

After breakfast, I let my fiancée to prepare for work. While I do the dishes. Some minutes later, she was done.

Wearing a high-waisted black slacks with a white long sleeve that perfectly fit on her beautiful curves.